Chapter 7

I make it to the lodge in about half an hour. I walk inside and see Sam in a bath towel walking towards the movie room.

"Sam!" I exclaim and she stops and looks at me.

"Skye? What's going on? Have you seen my clothes?" Sam asks me.

"Hey, I'll explain soon. I haven't seen your clothes sorry." I say walking down the stairs with her.

"I think the guys are playing a prank on me." Sam says while adjusting her towel.

"Maybe." I mutter while looking around cautiously.

Sam grabs a flashlight and we go into the cinema room.

"Where the hell are you guys? Whoa, this is weird..." Sam mutters looking around and I start to get a feeling of uneasiness.

The cinema room doors close suddenly and Sam screams. I flinch and grab a nearby vase.

"Hello Samantha. Looking for me? I don't think you'll have much luck by looking, Samantha. Oh, Skye has decided to join us as well." The psycho says.

"What the... What the hell...!" Sam exclaims scared.

"You're only going to see what I want you to see... And I have quite a lot to show you." The psycho mutters.

"Get away from the doors." I mutter pulling her over to the chairs in front of the tv.

"What is... What is going on...!?" Sam exclaims worriedly.

"Open your eyes." The psycho says and the tv starts playing.

The screen shows Sam in her bathtub.

"Oh my god." Sam mutters.

"She's quite beautiful, isn't she. A beautiful bathing bird..." The psycho mutters.

"How... why... why did you..." Sam mutters in disbelief and shock.

"Do you think she has any idea what lies ahead? Do you think these were the last happy moments of this creature's life?" The psycho asks.

"Why are you showing this to me...?" Sam asks.

"Why are you watching?" The psycho asks back.

Sam turns back around to see Josh getting cut in half.

"Josh!" Sam exclaims.

I gasp and cover my mouth.

"How does it make you feel?" The psycho asks.

Sam screams as Josh is sliced.

"OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Sam screams in disbelief.

"I'm going to give you ten seconds... Nine." The psycho says.

"No no nonono" Sam mutters.

"Sam, we have to go!" I exclaim pulling on her arm but she doesn't budge.

"Eight. Seven." The psycho continues to count down.

"Please no..." Sam mutters.

"Get a hold on yourself!" I exclaim.

The Psycho bursts into the room and Sam screams.

"Sam." The psycho greets.

"No... no!" Sam exclaims.

"Sa-am?" The psycho asks.

I pick the vase up again and chuck it at the psycho successfully hitting him. Sam runs to the door and into the guest room. I quickly follow her.

"Shit! Shit shit shit." Sam says worriedly.

Sam jumps over the bed and out of the guest room. We both jump over the bed and keep running. We run along the hallway and into the basement. Sam jumps over a crack in the stairs and I trip.

"Fuck!" I exclaim and keep running.

I feel blood going down my ankle.

Sam pulls me behind a pillar and motions for me to be quiet.

"Sam? Skye? Why are you hiding?" The psycho asks.

I remember the baseball bat and I grab it and hit the Psycho. Me and Sam escape into the cellar. We reach a handleless door at the end of the cellar.

"Are you kidding me? No HANDLE?!" Sam exclaims.

I push her back and ram into the door. The door opens and we rush inside. We slam the door against the Psycho. The Psycho's hand goes through the door hole.

"Ahh!! Get out!!" Sam exclaims.

I close the barrier. We force the door at the end of the room down. We fall a short distance. We walk along the hotel hall but hear the psycho.

"We need to hide!" I exclaim and pull her down into an elevator.

"Oh, crap. Crap! Oh Fuck... Fuck!" Sam exclaims.

I grab the flashlight and cut it off. The psycho stands above the elevator and Sam grabs my hand scared. I hold her hand reassuringly. The Psycho looks around and doesn't see us.

"Fuck!" The psycho exclaims and walks off.

I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Come on we need to get out of here." I say hurriedly.

"Okay." Sam says and we exit the elevator and walk down the hotel halls.