Mike's Ending

Wendigo Hannah drags me across the snow. I feel a burning pain on my right hand but I start to kick her.

"I don't wanna stay here anymore." I mutter weakly.

Wendigo Hannah screeches angrily and leaves me laying in the snow. I slowly get up and limp to my cabin. When I get there I sit on my bed. I look at my hand to see burn marks. I bandage my hand and my other wounds. When I hear police sirens.

"Not again." I groan.

I exit my cabin and head to the main lodge where the lodge is still burning. I hear police talking about how Mike is being held as a suspect at the police station. I quickly leave into the woods and find Wolfie hiding in some bushes.

"Hey bud." I say and slowly approach him.

I can see he has some minor wounds.

"Come here." I say and he walks right to me.

"Let's go get Mike." I say with a small smile.

Wolfie barks happily and I lead him down to the cable car station avoiding police. I see an empty cable car and me and Wolfie bolt for it.

"Hey! You there!" A cop yells but me and Wolfie are in the cable car.

"No killing. Just stay calm." I say while petting Wolfie.

We make it down the mountain and exit the cable car to see no police. We sneak down the road and past the gate. We come to the main road and I look both ways.

"I don't know which way to go." I mutter.

Wolfie heads left so I follow him. After about two hours of walking we reach the police station. I see Mike getting into a car. I quickly run over to him and Wolfie barks. Mike hesitates and looks up. He smiles when he sees me and Wolfie.

"Holy shit!" He exclaims and hugs me tightly.

"Hey Mike." I say happily while hugging him back.

"I thought you were dead!" Mike exclaims checking me over.

"No, I was able to escape through a window just in time." I explain.

Mike hugs me again and we stay there for a minute.

"I don't want to stay on the mountain anymore. Can I stay with you?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah of course." Mike says and we get into the car along with Wolfie.

While Mike drives I fall asleep. I am woken up a few hours later when we pull into a driveway. I look out the window groggily to see a blue house.

"This is my home. I know it's not much." Mike mutters embarrassed.

"It's great. Way bigger than the normal cabin I stay in."  I say excitedly.

We all get out of the car and Wolfie runs up to the door. Mike unlocks it and we pile inside. Wolfie runs around excitedly checking the place out while Mike shows me to a spare room he has.

*Two Years Later*

Mike has just graduated from college. He's got a nice job and we are lounging around the house celebrating. We both have had way to much to drink but are still relatively sober. Mike puts on some music and sticks his hand out.

"Dance with me?" He asks with a flirty smile.

I chuckle and grab his hand. We slow dance and I look up at him.

"Skye." Mike mutters.

"Yes Mike?" I ask happily.

"Ever since I met you. I couldn't get you out of my head. You've motivated me to finish college and actually get a job. I'm not gonna lie I've fallen for you hard. I would be honored if you would want to become something more in my life. Maybe a girlfriend and eventually my wife." Mike says lovingly.

"I'd love to be you're girlfriend Michael." I say and Mike smiles wildly.

He leans down and plants a long and passionate kiss on my lips.

*4 years later*

Mike invited me out on his yacht. We both just got finished swimming and now we are lounging in the sun.

"Can you grab me a drink?" Mike asks hopefully.

"Yeah sure." I say and go to the cooler.

I grab two beers and when I turn around Mike is down on one knee holding a ring box.

"Oh my god." I mutter and gently set down the beers.

"Skye Forester. I can't imagine my life without you. Would you please marry me?" Mike asks with a worried look in his eyes.

"Oh Michael. Of course I'll marry you!" I exclaim happily.

Mike cheers loudly and kisses me passionately then puts the ring on my finger.

"You make me so happy!" Mike exclaims.

"I know. You make me happy too." I say and kiss him again.

We pull away and he gives me an evil smile. He throws me into the water off the side of the boat.

"Really?" I ask when I swim to the surface.

"Watch out!" Mike exclaims and jumps into the water beside me.

(Alright I know this freaking sucks. I'm gonna work on it later. I had like no ideas for him. I'm so sorry.)