Info and Backstory

Name: Skye Forester

Species: Human

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Place of Birth: Washington Mountain

Date of Birth: April 29

Star Sign: Taurus

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120 lbs

Skin Color: Her skin takes a lily-white color to it. When she is embarrassed it may take more of a peach-like color.

Hair Color: Her hair is a very pretty blonde color.

Hair Style: Her hair is short compared to the average person so it makes her appear shorter than she actually is. It allows her to move freely without being hindered by her hair.

Eye Color: Her eyes are a deep blue color. When she was born they were a lot lighter.

Clothing: Even though it is really cold most of the time she wears semi revealing clothes. The cold doesn't bother her anymore she even runs around barefooted a lot. She mainly wears a tank top and shorts with her occasional flannel shirt.

Accessories: She only owns one piece of jewelry which is a necklace with a small gem on it. She doesn't know what the gem is but she never takes the necklace off.

Features: She has a very nice body and her grandma referred to her as man killer or lady killer a lot. She does have quite a few scars due to her being careless. She fell off a cliff one time and luckily she just broke her leg. It left a massive scar where it broke though.

Residence: Old cabin on Blackwood Pines Mountain

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: She is very quiet and doesn't like confrontation. She hides a lot but if she is comfortable she will be very lively.

Interests: Climbing, hiking, anything to do with the woods, hanging out with friends, swimming, reading, drawing

Likes: She has to stay active because if she is stagnant for too long she gets anxious. She loves walking or running through the woods and having fun. She has read every book she can find no matter what they are about she just enjoys reading.

Dislikes: She gets anxious around people and she absolutely hates liars from what she's read about in book about bullies and rude people.

Fears: Manipulative people and loud noises

Strengths: Climbing, fitting into small places, can see really well in the dark, fast, flexible, smart, heightened senses

Habits: She has the habit of talking to herself since she has been alone for so long.

Weaknesses: Loud noises

Love Interests: None so far

Friends: The Wendigos, Wendigo Hannah

Enemies: Jack Fiddler

Family: Unknown

Backstory: Skye has lived on the Blackwood Pines Mountain for as long as she could remember. The only real person she remembers was her adoptive grandma but her grandma died when she was eight so she basically raised herself. She found the Wendigos when she was thirteen and was exploring the mines. The Wendigos didn't kill her for some reason they actually took care of her. Catching rabbits and teaching her how to climb. It wasn't until she was seventeen that she met Hannah after she had fallen down the mountain with Beth but Beth was dead. She had noticed right away the signs of her turning into a Wendigo. Her grandma had taught her how to make special ointments to help with pain and other things, so she helped Hannah and when she fully turned Wendigo she remembered Skye and always protected her. She was now 18 and had been in the main lodge looking for supplies when she heard voices and a thump in the basement so she decided to check it out but hide in the shadows.

( In this story no one is dating and nobody has a crush on someone. They all fall in love with Skye and they all get endings and stuff. )