Chapter 1 The day HE left you

(Warning! There is child abuse in this first chapter! You can skip untill I say --------- if you dont want to witness it.)

[Y/n's POV]

I was just walking to my room, when suddenly, Daddy appeared in front of me. He looked drunk again. I back away, scared he would hit me again. "Y/n! Come here sweetheart!" He said, holding his arms out.

I back away, and he isn't happy. "GET OVER HERE YOU BITCH!" He screamed.

He slapped me across the face. I land on the floor, holding my hand on where he slapped me. I looked up at him, with tears in my eyes. "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" He screamed.

I ran into my room, not wanting to get hurt again. I jumped in my bed, hoping he wouldn't follow me. I waited and he didn't. I sighed in relief. I picked up the plushies I had and cuddled them. I always cuddled my plushies when Daddy hurt me. I had a Bonnie, Chica, Freddy and Foxy plushie with me. I smile. 'Maybe I would be able to see you four one day.' I thought, crying myself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------- (Here's the end of it.)

*dreaming* I woke up in the middle of the road. I stood up and looked around. I only saw a single building, and there wasn't anything else for how far, I don't know. I walked up into the building and I saw all four of the Fazbear's! I walked up to them. "Hi!" I said.

They all turned around and smiled.

"Hey little one! How are you doing on this fine day?" Freddy asked.

"I-I'm doing ok..." I said, having flashbacks to my Dad hitting me.

I suddenly felt dizzy, I felt like I was being moved around.

"Hey, are you ok?" Bonnie asked.

My vision went blurry as I passed out.

I woke up to drops of water hitting my face. I opened my eyes to see my Dad. He was crying. "Daddy...? W-what's wrong? What's happening?" I said confused.

"I- I can't take care you like this. I'm so sorry honey." He said, tighening his grip.

We were outside and he was taking me somewhere? "Daddy, where are we going?"

"You mean your going. I can't go with you. I love you." He said, putting me down.

I looked up and it was Freddy Fazbear's. I looked back to my Dad already running away. "Daddy, wait!" I said.

He already got in the car and drove off. I held my hand out, like I could grab the car. "B-bye bye Daddy." I said.

I watched as his car drove off out of view. 'At least I still have my plushies.' I thought, hugging them.

I turned back around to look at thr building. I reluctantly went in. I looked around, the place looked completely empty. It was dark, so I could bearly see. I start to shiver, holding my plushies closer. I saw a room with lights in it. I slowly walked up to it, I peeked inside and I saw the Fazbear's again! I smiled, but it faded. 'What about my Daddy?' I thought.

'Maybe I should go talk to them.' I thought. I opened the door in the middle of their conversation.

"-Bonnie! Don't put the pizza in like that! You'll-" She cut herself off.

Everyone turned around and saw me. They all had shocked expressions. "H-hi!" I said, excited but nervous at the same time.

All of them were shocked and looked at each other.

"Uhh... Hey.. little girl! W-what are you doing here?" Freddy asked.

I looked down. Tears started to run down my face again. "M-my Daddy l-left me here." I said.

They all flinched and looked at each other again. "I-is he coming back...?" He asked.

"I- I don't think so..." I said.

Freddy looked at me with sympathy. His deep, blue eyes were really pretty though. It had a relaxing glow to it. "Uhh. We can take care of you!" Chica said out of no where.

Everyone looked at her, but I smiled. "T-that sounds nice." I said.

I wiped my tears and smiled. They seemed to calm down after I did. "What's your name?" Freddy asked.

"Y/n." I said.

"Well it's nice to meet you!" He said with a smile.

I smiled back. Bonnie noticed something and pointed it out "What's that in your arms?" 

"O-oh, these are just my plushies." I said, showing them.

"Aww..." They all said.

I blushed and hugged them. They all smiled. "This seems like a dream." I said.

Freddy chuckled. "Well, it would be any child's dream, wouldn't it?" He said.

I smiled. I also rubbed my eye and yawned. "Oh, it is late, isn't it? Uhh, I'll go and try to find something to you to sleep on, gimme a minute." Freddy said.

I nodded as he left the room. The rest of us kinda just there awkwardly because the writer of this TOTALLY didn't plan for anything to be said here! (O_O She's on to me!!! *runs away*)

Freddy came back into the room. "Alright, I found a place, follow me." He said.

We all followed him to a small makeshift bed. I smiled. "It's not much, but it's good for now." Freddy said.

I got in and pulled the blanket on me. "Goodnight Y/n." They all said.

"Goodnight!" I said back, as they all walked away.

I smiled. I hugged my plushies and went back to sleep. 

Thing couldn't have gone better that day.

End of Chapter 1

Hey! My 2000th story I'm starting to write!

But on a serious note, yes I WILL UPDATE AND FINISH ALL MY STORIES. Leave me alone about it.