Chapter 8 Happy birthday

[Narrator POV]

You walk back to your 'room' after openeing the presents. They all are so sweet for getting you these. Freddy got you new plushie of them. Bonnie got you a ukulele, which you think was the sweetest. Chica got you a tiny toy cupcake like the one she has, and Foxy got you a eye patch, so you can 'look even more like a pirate' he said to you. Today was a good day, but you can't get Springtrap, or what Freddy said out of your head. Springtrap murdered them? How? "What... was that?" You mumble.

"Maybe I could anwser that for you, honey." You heard behind you.

No... It can't be, not twice in one day. You slowly turned around, and there Springtrap was again, with those fierce purple eyes and ear to ear grin. You were about to scream, but he covered your mouth. "Hey hey hey! You wouldn't wanna ruin the fun now, huh?"

You merely stare at him, too afraid to move. "Here, why don't we go on a little... adventure, together. Huh?"

You didn't respond, but he didn't care. He picked you up -his hand still covering your mouth- and started walking. You fail, as a attempt to escape, but he holds you tighter, restricting your movements. He grabs something, and puts it up to your face. "Shhh... just go to sleep, little one."

You held your breath for as long as you could, but inevitablely breathed it in and he smiled when you did. You instantly felt light headed and the world became numb to you. You held on for as long as you could, but passed out anyway...

-------------------------

Freddy felt uneasy about how Springtrap came by. He needed to check up on you. He walked to your room and knocked. "Y/n?" He called out.

No response. He slowly opened the door to find it empty. Maybe you are with the others. He walked toward the others, to find you no where. He started to panic. He walked by a table and froze when he saw what was on it. Chloroform. No, you couldn't have. "GUYS!!!!" Freddy yelled.

They all came running in from hearing Freddy's paniced voice. "What? What's wrong?!" Bonnie asked.

"Springtrap took Y/n."

"WHAT?!" They all scream.

"We gotta go after her!"

They all ran out of the building.

------------------------------------------

You slowly awoke in a random place. Your vision was still blurry, but it slowly sharpened and you found yourself inside a office of some sorts. There was green everywhere, with a doorway with no door, and a vent, with a window infront of you. You started to stand, but heard heavy footsteps coming this way. You sat back down, and saw Springtrap through the window. He smiled like never before. He walked to the doorway. "Hey beautiful~" He said.

You didn't respond, other than slowly backing away when ge got closer to you. "Hey... There's no need to be scared anymore Y/n. You're safe from them."

He carresed your cheek and you shiver from the touch. He stood up. "I'll leave you alone so your mind can heal. I'll be back soon sweetie~"

He left as you watch but froze when you saw what was behind the doorway. It was Freddy's suit, it was completly hollowed out. "FREDDY!" You scream, and you run up to it.

You touch the suit in a panic, and hopelessly fail. No, they can't be dead. Is that how he got in so easily? You fell to your knees as all the hope in your body leaves you. You stared up at Freddy's suit and started to cry. Springtrap's going to kill you. You know it. Maybe thinking about them won't make the end so bad. You smiled at all the good times you had, reliving every memory you had of them. You got up and rubbed your tears, looking up to Freddy one last time.

Maybe this won't be as hard as you thought.

End of Chapter 8