Chapter 6 Who are you?

[Narrator POV]

You decided to sit down at one of the tables and just look around. How lucky are you to have the Fazbears as your caretakers. Maybe all the pain of suffering from your dad paid off. You take a deep breath in, and out. Maybe living here won't be so bad. The others already seem to care about you more than your dad did. You jump at the sound of the front door opening. No one else seemed to notice. You walked to where the front door is and froze. "W-who are you...?" You asked.

They smiled. "Ah, another child lost in Fazbear's, huh?" It, -more like he- said.

He looked to be a giant green bunny, like Bonnie, but has holes, wires and something red stained on him. He did NOT look friendly, and you noticed. You took a step back, but he took a step forward. "W-who a-are you?" You say in a higher voice.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Springtrap, and you're coming with me." He said with a creepy smile.

You started to pick up the pace of stepping back. He noticed and started walking toward you. You turn around and start running. "FREDDY, BONNIE, CHICA, FOXY, HELP!!" You scream as loud as you can.

Foxy bursts out of pirate cove, and saw you running from Springtrap. He instantly picked you up and ran so fast into the security office and closed the door. "Are you ok?! Did he hurt you?!" He asked, trying not to panic.

"I-I'm fine, but who is h-he? What does he want?" You ask.

He hesitaited, and was about to answer, but was inturrupted by Springtrap, banging on the door. "You can't say in there forever! HAHAHA!"

Foxy turned his attention back to you. "Look me in the eyes, Y/n. I won't let him get you. You'll be fine." He says, calming you dwon.

You weakly nod. You don't know what to think. What does he want? Why is he after you? What did you do? Your breathing rate increased from fear. While Foxy tries to calm you down, you hear a faint voice in the distance. "Y/n?! Are you ok?!"

It was Freddy. Springtrap groaned, but then smiled. "Ahh, so your name is Y/n, well it's nice to meet you!" He said

You don't respond. Springtrap leaves the hallway, which makes you paranoid. Foxy closes the other door. "Check the tablet!" You said.

He nodded and looked at the cameras. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica were in the main party room, fighting off Springtrap. He ran through the front door again and said "You haven't seen the last of me, Y/n!"

That sent chills down your spine. Foxy made sure he was gone before he opened the doors. He picked you up again and took you to the rest of them. "Y/n!!" They all said, running to you and crouching down.

"A-are you alright?" Freddy asked.

"Wha- Who- Who IS he?!" You asked.

They didn't respond. You got worried. "H- hes nothing, Y/n. Don't- uhh- don't worry about it." He said.

You sighed. "O-ok."

"C'mon, let's get you some dinner." Chica said.

Your worry changed into excitment. That 'pizza' or whatever it's called was so good. "Yeah! Let's go!" You said with a smile on your face.

They all seemed to relax. "C'mon then!" Chica said, going into the kitchen, with you following.

So they do all relax when they see you smile. That's good to know. Who was that guy? He looked alot like Bonnie, maybe his long lost brother? You don't know, and maybe one day you'll get answers. But for now, all you have to worry about is your survival.

For now.

End of chapter 6