Chapter 12 Found you

[Narrator POV]

"Y/n?!" Freddy calls out. 

No response. Your room. He tells himself. He slightly jogs over, and slowly openes the door, and dies of relief. There you were, sleeping peacefully on your bed. He walks into the room, and just stares at you for a second.

You slowly awaken due to the small sounds you here. You open your eyes, and looked over at the door. There Freddy was. You can't help but smile when you see him. "Hey." You calmly said.

He smiled back at you from the sound of your voice. "Hey." He said back.

He slowly walked up to you, and sat next to you. You sat up and hugged him. "I missed you." 

He hugged you back. "M-me too." His voice was shakey.

He suddenly bursted into tears, hugging you tighter. Your heart melts. The other three enter the room. "Y/n!!" They all said in usion.

They all ran up to you and joined Freddy in crushing you in a hug. You simply giggle at all of them bawling their eyes out. 

Time skip

"Are you guys good now?" You ask, after being crushed in a hug for 5 minutes.

They all nod. You sigh with relief and smile. "Are you hungry?" Chica asked.

You nod. "Alright, let's go!"

You both walk into the kitchen, while the other three stay behind. Chica started making it as thoughts enter your head. Will he come back again? You had to know, so you asked. "Will... Springtrap come back."

She stiffened, but smiled. "No, he won't. We made sure of it."

You smile again. "Thank you."

"Mhmm."

She finished making it, and put it in the oven. "Do you want me to do your hair?" She asked you.

You nod, and sat down in a chair. She got behind you and started working on it. You relax to the touch. Thank god that is over. You look at your bandaged hand. Hopefully that heals soon. You lower it as your thought changes. You're so relieved to have your family back. It's like nothing ever happened, and nothing else will happen. It will just be you, hanging out with your family.

That's what it always should be.

End of Chapter 12

YAY! ANOTHER BOOK DONE! Now time to write my other idea... :))