Chapter 5 Foxy

[Narrator POV]

You walked up to Pirate Cove, completly sasitfyied about that lunch you had. You pulled the curtains back and found Foxy. He was finshing up that small pirate ship you saw on the cameras. He noticed you. "Ahoy, Y/n! What brings a lass like you into me here Pirate Cove?" He asked.

You giggle. "Well, I visited everyone today, and I had to come visit you too! Whatcha up to?" You ask.

He smiled. "Well lass, I be buildin a Pirate ship so we can be pirates on sail!" He said.

"Oo! I can't wait!" You said, clapping your hands.

"Well, who said you had to wait?" He asked with a smile.

You gasped, and he nodded. "Climb aboard!" He said.

You had a huge smile on your face. You listened and got on the ship. He gave you a eye patch and a pirate hat. You put them both on and looked in the mirror. "Argh!" You said, posing so you can see how great you look.

You saw youself and oh my god, you look so cute with the eyepatch on. You giggle to yourself. Foxy seemed to enjoy seeing you smile. Maybe thats what all of them want from you, just a simple smile. You should see if the others like your smile too. You were brought out of your thoughts, when the ship suddenly started to slowly rock back and forth, like the waves are hitting the ship. "Woooah! You put alot of details here, huh?" 

He nodded. You suddenly heard a noise in the stage below you. Foxy's ears perked up to listen, then he quickly handed you a wood shaped sword. "W-what's happening?" You ask.

All the sudden, metal tenticals came out of the stage and surrounded the boat. "A Kracken!" Foxy says, jumping up to the higher part of the boad.

You swing at the tenticals, after a couple hits, it went back down into the stage. Ah, that's all you gotta do. You move onto the next one, then the next one, till suddenly, one of them grabs you around your stomache and picks you up. You dropped your sword from flinching so hard. "FOXY HELP!" You screamed.

He turned around and gasped. He ran toward you and sliced the tentical in half. You started to fall, but Foxy caught you. You were a bit shooken up, but you pushed past it. "That was so much fun!" You say, raising your hands.

He smiled. "I'm glad you like it Y/n."

He put you down. "Well, imma go, see you soon Foxy!" You give him a smile. 

He smiled back. "Bye Y/n!"

You walked away from pirate cove. That was so much fun! Now you know how each of them like to do things around here. Freddy likes to teach you singing and how electronics work, Bonnie likes to teach about guitars, Chica likes to cook food and do your hair, and Foxy likes to play pirate. So whenever you want, you could go to any of them and still have a good time! That's nice.

But it won't be all sunshine and rainbows for long.

End of chapter 5

Foreshadowing??!? O_o