Chapter Nine;

I got the idea for this chapter from SauerPatchKylie24 and Toshriix.

Claude has been glaring at me all class. I would wonder what I might've done, if I honestly cared. It just bothers me that he won't look away. He reminds me of Sebastian and his staring issue.

I try to write my notes, but I'm interrupted by Alois.

''You know, Claude is staring at you. You guys aren't together, right?'' He asks.

''Of coarse not.''

''Just making sure.''

He goes back to the doodles plastered on his notebook. Now that I actually give it a thought,Claude is looking at me in an irate manner. His eyes stare deep into me with pure anger. He looks like if he could, he would beat me to a pulp at this very moment. I wonder what I did. I don't even talk to the guy. I only know him, because he has the same social standards as Sebastian, so I'm bound to know him. And, Alois runs his mouth about him constantly, if I'm listening or not.

I hear the bell ring and pack up. I feel as if I need to hurry, as if I'm trying to avoid something that'll happen if I don't. I hurry to my locker, feeling a presence behind me. I open my locker and it's slammed closed, but not by me. I turn around and see Claude. Hes still has the same look upon his face as before. I take a deep breath, ready to say something. But before I could, I'm punched across the face by a strong force. This seems familiar, maybe because, this isn't the first time someone has beat me up by my locker. If anything, I think this is the sixth time.

I feel another punch and then a kick. I feel several punches pound against me. Then, they stop. Sebastian runs up from behind Claude and kicks him in the back, sending him slammed against the lockers. Claude gets up and punches Sebastian, but soonly is punched across the face as well. Sebastian kicks him in the gut, causing blood to leak out of Claude's mouth. He takes Claude's arm and snaps it, as if it was a twig.

The fight is stopped, when the principle runs towards the scene. Mr.Agni looks down to Claude, who has a broken arm, blood stained on his face and tears streaming down his face. He looks at me, a black eye, a bloody nose, and a swollen lip. He looks to Sebastian, a knocked out tooth.

He takes out his phone and calls an ambulance. We wait for them to come, taking Claude away. Once he is gone, Mr.Agni addresses us.

''My office, now.'' He says, walking towards his office.

We follow behind him, in silence. We enter his office and both take a seat, on the other side of the table, where Mr.Agni sits. He stares at us for a moment, before speaking.

''Would anyone like to explain what happen out there?''

Sebastian clears his throat and explains exactly what happen, from his pint of view. After explaining, Mr.Agni stares at us again.

''Sebastian, you know I will have to suspend you for what you did, right?'''

''Yes.''

''And Ciel, I can't suspend you I suppose.You didn't do anything in the matter. I do advise you get stronger, though. I mean, it's just my personal opinion.''

''Oh.'' I whisper.

''You are dismissed. Sebastian, you may return two weeks from today.''

Later on that evening, while watching anime, I think over what the principal said. I am weak. I do need to get stronger in some way. But, how?