Chapter Nineteen;

This chapter was not my idea, all credit to the wonderful person who gave me this idea!

Sadly, Christmas break ended and now I have to go back to school. I'm going to miss waking up at noon and doing nothing all day. That is the life I tell you.

I walk into the school, already miserable. I honestly just want to go home. I would, but I do get to see Sebastian. And for some odd reason that lightens my mood up a tad. I get to my locker and get ready for first period.

As I walk into the class room, I'm met with a blonde, frantic, classmate. Alois. I don't have much of an opinion on him, but if I did it would be mostly a montage of his rather annoying actions.

''Hey,Ciel! How about we sit at lunch together?'' He exclaims.

I'd rather not, but I don't want to be ignorant towards him.

''I don't mind.'' I lie.

''Oh goody!'' He replies.

I walk to my assigned seat and am gifted a paper ball that was thrown at my head. I look behind me and face Sebastian. His face shows complete and utter vexation.

''Problem?'' I ask, keeping a whisper.

''Yes. Why did you say you'd eat lunch with him? I'm not too fond of that.'' He whispers back.

''Lunch is lunch. I don't like him that much either, but I don't see a major problem with eating with him. It's only for one day.''

He simply grunts and keeps the same angered face. I wonder what is the deal of having a simple lunch with another classmate? I've never done it in middle or high school, but it can't be that complicated.

I look over and notice Alois is still keeping his gaze at me even though class has started. As I said before, he should pay attention more. Not that it's any of my concern.

I look back down at my paper and a note hits my pencil. Sebastian, it's too early to deal with you at the moment.

I open the neatly folded piece of paper and see that the note was not from Sebastian, but from Alois.

''Your uniform looks quite alluring on you. You pull it off nicely, especially around the ass area.''

Chills go down my spine as I read the letter. I've been wearing this uniform this whole wear, so why now does it look alluring? And more importantly, how does it look alluring? It's just a school uniform.

I take pick up my pencil to reply.

''Please try to restrain yourself from glaring at my bottom. It would be much appreciated.''

I fold up the note and hand it back to him, hoping he will listen to my request.

A few moments later the note makes it's way back to my desk.

''But, you're too cute. Seriously. You're like adorable. I could just eat you up.''

As I read the I turn around and see that Sebastian is trying to read the note from his desk. I don't see anything wrong with the note, so I hand it to him. His eyes read the paper and soon he looks at me as if I've done something horrible.

He crumbles up the paper and places it into his book bag. He then takes out his own piece of paper and starts to write. The piece of folded paper makes it's way to my lap and I open up and read it.

''You don't like him, do you?''

I write on the note that reads,

''Are you serious? Grow a brain up there.''

I fold the piece of paper and hand it to him and the bell rings, indicating class is over.

The classes go by and lunch comes around. I told Alois I would accompany him, but Sebastian is still acting childish on the situation.

I sit down on an empty table and wait for Sebastian and Alois. I take out my lunch that consist of, sugar cookies, juice, and ham and cheese sandwich. I start to consume my meal, when I feel a hand rub against my back quickly. I look over and Alois is next to me. I mustn't been focused on my meal and neglected to notice him.

''Hey, cutie pie.'' He says to me.

''Hi.'' I say, getting back to my meal.

''Playing hard to get, eh?'' He asks me.

''Pardon?''

''If you want this, you really don't have to act like you don't. I am single.''

I nearly choke on my sandwich hearing those words come out of his mouth. I look around and try to find Sebastian. Now that I need him here, he isn't around.

I could make up an excuse to get myself out of this uncomfortable situation.

''Alois, sorry, but I have to go find Sebastian. I'll see you around.''

I quickly pack up my things and try to get up, but a grasp on my wrist stops me from doing so. I look down and Alois seems to be grinning. But his smile is nothing compared to Sebastian's. I really shouldn't be thinking of that right now though.

''Come on Ciel. It's no fun when you act as if you're not into me.'' He says.

''Can you let go?'' I ask.

''You know, playing hard to get where get you no where.''

''I asked if you could let me go.'' I say, in a more dominate voice.

''I someone getting mad? This may help.''

Alois gets leveled to my face and plants a revolting, nauseating kiss on my lips.

I feel his grip loosen and hear a sound of a boy being pushed down to the ground. Sebastian pushes Alois and shoots a glare at him.

''Did you not hear him correctly? He said let go.'' Sebastian spats at the now terrified Alois.

Sebastian grabs my hand and walks out of the cafeteria. He continues to walk at a fast pace, while his grip to my hand becomes tighter and tighter. He stops once we reach an empty hallway and let's go of my hand.

''You don't like him, do you?'' He asks.

''Of coarse not.''

''You're not lying?''

''Sebastian. You're the only person I like and probably ever will like. Just get it through your thick skull that I'm not attracted to no one besides you. Now stop thinking I like other people, it's annoying.''

Instead of being angry, he bends down to my height and plants a non revolting, non nauseating kiss on my lips. But, a perfect, blissful kiss that I'll never get enough of.