↯ 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗘 ! 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟 😡🤬😤

—HE SLOWLY TURNED TO LOOK AT YOU, SPILLED JUICE COVERING HIS SUIT WITH AN INFURIATED MIEN

HE SLOWLY TURNED TO LOOK AT YOU, SPILLED JUICE COVERING HIS SUIT WITH AN INFURIATED MIEN.

You nervously looked towards the male you ran into.
He was accompanied by two other men, he had teal hair with verdigris undertones.
He glared into your soul, frowning.

"Watch where you're going. Mortal."
He stated, clicking his tongue.

" what? aren't you mortal too?"
You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.
"PREPARE TO DIE! FOOL!!" The male yelled.

"Yo calm down—!"
(Y/n, we should get going-"
Amber tugged on your sleeve, signaling you to just leave him be.

"Xiao, let's go. You'd still need to do your homework." The tall, slender, man beside him spoke, interrupting your argument.
"I agree with Zhongli in this one Xiao." The braided male with them replied.

Once again clicking his tongue, the male turned away, glaring sharply.

"Wait! I'm sorry about the juice—?"
You and Amber just stood at the hallway, still stunned.
"fool.. get ready to die..." repeating his words to yourself, shivers went down your spine. You couldn't even envisage what could possibly happen the next time you see him.

"You're only apologizing for the juice?! What about his suit!?"
"Well technically, I'm still pertaining about his suit..."

"Where are they Kaeya?" The gingered male asked.
"I don't know. Well I mean, Thoma is still busy trying to show off in front of Ayaka at the basketball court." Kaeya replied.
"Didn't he say he was bad at basketball? What's he doing there then?"