information page

(This was made in September. The last time I wrote in this was sep 19th so bare with me)

Tommy is 10
Tubbo is 6

Tommy is mute but talk to Tubbo only when no one around.

Tubbo has separation anxiety and can't be alone for 30 minutes whitout tommy he freaks out.

Tommy and tubbo are siblings

There parents died when tommy was 8 and tubbo was 2. They died after the house burnt down. Tommy save tubbo and then when back in to save his parents but once he got there he watched his parents die after a part of the roof fell onto both of them.

He passed out from the smoke not to long after. The firefighters saved him.
He was practically almost dead but he survived.

Because tommy watched his parents die the trama made him mute.

And when tubbo scene his brother almost die he promises him self he won't leave tommy side. And it turn into separation anxiety.

In the time they been in the orphanage.
They only been in one faster home and they use to lock tommy and tubbo in a closet for day whit one a few granola bar.

The orphanage was vary abusive to tommy especially when they can get him alone whitout tubbo.

196 words

TRIGGER WARNING!

There's abuse (past and present)
Watching parents die
Trama
Blood
Puke
Getting sick
Eating disorder
Starving as punishment