Minecraft ;)

"tommmyyyyy how do I eat thissssss" tubbo asked as he was holding a raw chicken. I grab the mouse and mad him cook it then I showed him how to eat it. By this point we where in are own sever and tubbo on his own computer. "Thanks", tubbo said whit a laugh. Techno was also on the server whit us but he was getting us some Blaise rods. "I got them did you get then ender perls so we can go to the end?" Techno asked I nodded my head. We where in a call whit my camera on.

We ended up beating the game. It been 2 days sence Iv been on big Q stream. They had school the next day and sadly tommy didn't get changed classes.

"Ok we should get off now that was fun but maybe tubbo should get more armor he died a lot when we where in the end and Tubbs stop looking them in the eyes they acttac because of that" techno laugh. They also laugh at this and they ended up going to bed.

Tommy couldn't fall asleep so he knocked on wils Door. Even though wil was the one he trusted the lease he was the only one that would still be awake. "Hello who up at the tim- oh tommy you ok?" Wil said opening his door. "Can't sleep can I stay here" tommy said "yea sure bud" wil said.

Wil layed tommy in his bed and then got next to him. They both feel asleep but with tommy snuggled up to wil.

The next morning Phil got tommy to eat most of his egg. And they brought them to school. Tommy when to class and everyone seemed to be starting at him.

"Omg you're Phil's son right?" A guy came up to him and said. Tommy was confused. He didn't think he was that famous. Was Phil actually that famous?.

He just walked away confused and when into class.

Tommy's teacher pulled him to the front of the class and people started recording because he was getting fosters by famous people so they decided it would make them go viral on twitter or something.

"Your back we missed you" his teacher said in a sarcastic voice pushing him to the floor. He just looked down at the floor. "Kid get a your ass up" she said grabing the collar of his shirt. She pulled him up and slaped him. "I don't understand why they even foster you out of all people" she said slapping him again. He was on the verge of tears but he didn't Cry.

"Now get to your seat where popcorn reading and when I call you this time you have to do it" she hisst at him puching him to his desk and he falls down. The teacher just turn around grabing her book and explain what there doing. Ranboo gets up and helps tommy out.

"Hey you ok" ranboo Said holding out his hand to help the boy get up. Tommy takes his hand and gets up. "Haha gay" Jake yells. Tommy didn't seem to be bothered by being called gay neither did ranboo. They where both straight they just didn't take it as a insult. (Reading this mouth and mouth after I wrote it and I was wrong but he 10 so he doesn't know I didn't at 10. I actually thought I was a lesbian. Am a trans boy who unlabelled and has a preference for guys) "How is that surpost to be a insult?" Ranboo asked. "Umm gay people are gross duhhh" he laughs and a few others did too. "Actually no there not your just homafobic am not gay and I don't think there gross homafobic bitches like you are the reason people can't be themselves" ranboo said a few kid laughed and Jake was just silent. "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE" the teacher yelled at ranboo. He just smiled ingroring the teacher and kept helping tommy.

After class tommy and ranboo where pulled aside by the teacher. Wil and techno where coming to get tommy becuse it was the end of the day and he wasn't outside.

"ARE YOU TOO GAY?" she yelled hitting tommy.

Wil and techno could hear what was going on.

"First of that not your business if we are or not but holding someone hand to help them get off the floor doesn't make someone gay" ranboo spit back at her. "Yes it is my business because I will not have gay students in my class so tell me right now if you are and you too are not allowed to go near etch other" she yelled

"WHAT? Am not allowed to go close to him because you think where gay that stupid" ranboo yells.

"It my rules now tommy fucking speak you bitch" she said slapping him so hard he fell to the floor holding his face.

That's when wil and techno came in running.

"Stupid fags" she said walking away.

"Omg tommy! Kid that I don't know your name you ok?" Wil asked

"It ranboo and yea am fine but he was slaped" ranboo said ducking down to help Tommy. Witch he fliched.

Ranboo helped him get up. "We really need to get him into a different class" techno says.

Tommy looked like he wanted to say something. "Do you want to write down what you wanna say on my phone?" Wilbur asks

Tommy nods his head and grabs the phone.

'can ranboo come over if he wants?' tommy wrote

"Yea I'll ask Phil ranboo wanna come over?" Wilbur asked. "Yea I'll love that I'll text my mom" he Acer's.

After a few seconds Phil's and ranboo mom both said yes.

"Ok let's get going we need to go pick up tubbo" Wilbur said. "Who tubbo?" Ranboo asked. "He are little brother where fostering him too" wil says.

To be honest tommy was shocked by him calling tubbo his little brother. But he convinced himself they only see Tubbo as a little sibling.

The got to the car and drove to Tubbo school. "You guys wait here am going inside" techno said.

Once techno left wilbur started conversation.

"So ranboo is that your real name or?" Wilbur asked not trying to be rude. "Yea it is. Is techno his real name?" Ranboo asked. "no it actually- but uhh everyone calls him technoblade or techno for short" wilbur said. "Ok" ranboo smiled.

"Do you guys know what you will do?" Wilbur asked. "movie or video games" tommy said. "Maybe we can play Minecraft" ranboo said.

Tommy smiled big at that a nodded.