God this plan better work!

The next day at school in the morning techno explained the plan to ranboo who agreed. He and tommy walked to class together and once they teacher saw she grabbed tommy arm tightly.

"What the hell are you guys doing together ranboo go in class" she said angrily. So he sadly walked off and did so. They where early so no one else was there. So he set up the phone in a way it's hidden and began to record then he when to his seat. Class sarted 10 minutes later and tommy was sitting at his seat with the work out as he was doing it. "What the fuck is this horrible work" she said grabbing it. "Your hand writing sucks. And the words are spelt wrong. You know if you speak it will be eseire" she said. "Miss where 5th graders we spell things wrong" Ranboo said. "Shut yo you fag I didn't ask your opinion" she said. She tor up Tommy's work witch he was working on all weekend sence it's inportent and they have been doing it in class sence the second day of school.

Everyone was staring. Tommy wasn't going to talk he knew that's what she wanted and it was her goal. So he wouldn't.

He started at her with tears and she ripped it till it was unable to read anything.

"Restart! You have till the end of the class to hand it in" she said. "We have been working on it sence the second day of school he can't do it in less then 30 minutes!" Ranboo said. "Well he has to figure it out or he failing English" she said.

"Actually befor you start again I need to hear you ask for a new paper" she said. He started at her with tears forming and his face was turning red from anger.

He wasn't going to talk.

"Fine then. Your getting a 0" she said after he said nothing. Then she walked back to the desks.

Tommy luckily had paper in his bag. There where instructions on the paper but he was sure he could remember some of them and he began to do it again

"What are you doing?" She asked angrily taking the paper.

"Is this the work? You can't do it without the paper or your getting a 0. Now just asks and I'll give you one" she said.

He just snatched the paper back flipping it over and started doodling. Sence there no point of even trying to do it.

"WHAT do you think your doing" she said grabbing his shirt lifting him out the chair.

He looked back at the class and many of the kids had there phones out recording.

She pulled him to the front of the class. "Stay right there or else" she said to him.

She grabbed a paper out her draw and walked up to him.

"Can you read this to the class?" She asked with a evil smile. She showed the paper and his eyes went wide.

After she could tell he read a bit of it in his head she removed it form infront of her face.

"Fine then I will" she said. Tommy looked the scaredest he ever been.

It's the story of what happened in his old foster home....

She opened her mouth to start reading and he kicked her in the shin hard.

Making her drop the paper. He then grabed it and sprinted out the class with it.

He could hear her say something to the class but not sure what it was.

"Tommy get back here" she said. He heard her chaising after him.

The princable must have heard the noise sence he came out the offic. "What's happening?" He asked

"He grabed ran out the class for no reason. In the middle of a English lesson" she said. But tommy was already gone by the time the sentence was over.

"Alright come with me"

They went to the office and went onto the loud speakers. They went though the whole school. Even the older kids side who has a different princable.

"Tom simons please return to class. Teatcher be on the lookout and bring him to the offic if you see him" then it turned off and so there waiting.

As soon and techno and Wilbur heard the anonsment they got up. "I have to go to the bathroom" they both said at the same time in there separate classes. The teachers aloud it and they began to look for tommy

Tommy ran and knocked on technos classes door. It opened and the teacher looked down.

"Tom? There looking for you hear let me bring you to your class" she said assuming he was lost but he went under her arm and into the class.

Techno wasn't here. He ran out and went to Wilburs. The same thing happened and nope Wilbur wasn't there.

They where recording on his phone so he couldn't text if call.

His breathing got heaving and things began to get blurry.

He ran and ran untill he ran into something.

"T-my wh-ha" he couldn't hear or understand. Who talking to him?

Tommy ran straight into techno. Who was now with Wilbur's

"Oh my god tommy! What happened? Toms? You ok?" They where worryed he was clearly having a panic attack.

"Shh shhh it's going to be ok. Can you hear me?" Techno said calmly even though he was freaking out. What happened for this reaction?

Tommy didn't show any sign of hearing him so he began to play with his hair. That's calms him down usaly but this time he flinched and backed away.

They ended up being able to calm him down a bit.

"Hey bud let's play a game. I'll name a place and you touch it on yourself ok?" Techno said. Tommy nodded

"Can you touch your nose?"

Witch he did

"How about your head"

They did that untill he calmed down.

"What happened?" Techno asked.

Tommy shook his head.

"You don't want to talk or you don't want to tell us?" Asked techno.

He just shook his head again.

And began to tear up again

"Ok it's ok. How about we go sit outside for a bit" techno suggested. Tommy nodded and Wilbur stuck out his hand for tommy to hold if he wanted to but he didn't grab it.

He was avoiding fisicel touch as much as possible. Witch was worrying. Bit they asumed it was actually what was on the paper that he was Holding on so tight. He didn't let go once.