you need to eat

Phil's pov

I when upstairs to get the boys becuse dinner was ready I got wil and techno then I when to the younger kids room. I knock on the door and then open it they where both sleeping. I shake them slowly "guys dinner ready" I wisper
Tommy wakes up first and tried to lift tubbo off him but tubbo woke up and cuddle into him more

"Tubbo dinner ready wanna eat?" I ask him
Everytime tommy hears that food ready I can tell the change of expression becuse we make him eat a little bit at least.

Tubbo got up holding tommy and pulling him downstairs

Looks like he was hungry
I when downstairs and give then there food. They sit down.

Tommy takes a small bit and just put the fork down. I usually let him eat as much as he can but this time it was barley anything.
"Tommy please eat a little bit more then that" I say.

He looks up at me and his eyea fill with tears. He shakes his head no.
Wil and techno was looking at him too at this point. "Tommy you barley had a bit I need you to eat more" I say calmly. He shakes his head no again his eye filled whit water

I knew at some point he'll stop listening to me when I tell him to eat. I was just hoping by then he will be a little bit better and actually can eat dinner. But I guess I was wrong.
I nodice everyone else is done. "Guys please go play whit tubbo upsairts, Tubbo tommy will be up when he eats more" I say

The boys bring tubbo upstairs techno is watching us from the top of the stairs but I don't care. I sit next to tommy. I grab his plate and I separate some food.
"You need to eat this part of the plate then you can go upstairs" I say it barley had any food on it just the amount he would usually eat it 3 soon fulls.

I sit and watch his Just stare at the food for 3 minutes. "Come on tommy please it not healthy the amount you eat you can get sick" I say. He starts crying and i don't know what too do. I start cleaning up keeping a really close eye on him. He sits at the table for a hour and a half tubbo ended up coming down and sitting whit him but in silence.

It getting late and they need to go to bed soon but I still don't wanna let him leave. Techno and will are in the kitchen whit me where all just watching tommy.

" any of you have a idea how we can make him eat a little bit" I ask the boys because am ready to give up.
"No sorry maybe when he gets tired he will eat so he can go to sleep" will said
"Yea but I don't wanna keep him at the table too long like when the time hits 9:30 he going to be going to bed" I say

It 9 I think I'll just let him leave

I see tubbo falling asleep at the table refusing to go to bed whitout tommy. I see him looking at tubbo feeling bad. He knew tubbo wouldn't leave whitout him. He eat the 3 bits in a silent sob.

I go up to him

"Ok you can leave now good job tommy" I say he leaves the table and gose up to his room.

"What the hell?" Will said confused
"I guess when it comes to Tubbo he will do anything" techno says
"I feel bad for him and tubbo it just sad how I have to get him to eat like that but I ran out of options" I say
"Don't it for his helf that your doing this" will said
"You tryed asking him it didn't work it was your only way" Techno says

Tommy pov

After being at the table for so long I felt bad for tubbo becuse he just sat there too and he was clearly tiered. So I ate my food silently sobbing. Phil let me leave and I grab tubbo and we go upstairs.
I help Tubbo get ready for bed and I put him in his bed.
I kiss his forehead and turn off the lights and I go to bed.