♧Prolog

31st of October, 1981; Godrics Hollow:

🇾 es, my dear readers, we are at the Potter's current Residenz on the day little Harry's life changed, but not for the better when we think of his first life. He had been left at the Dursley's doorstep, with just a letter from Dumb-as-a-door, pardon Dumbledore. Did I say first life, didn't I? Well, let's see what happened one hour ago, but at the same time 89 years to the future.

25th of December, 2070; Hogwarts' headmaster office:

One Harry Potter was now 90 years old and headmaster of the only school for witchcraft and wizardry in Great Britain. He had lost all of his family: His wife, Ginny, died in a Quidditch accident at age 31, his son's James Sirius and Albus Severus were attacked by bloodlusty vampires at ages 25 and 24, which left Harry with only his daughter Lily Luna, seeing as the boys had no kids.

The red-head had her mind and wanted to change the laws the Wizardgamot made after the second wizarding war. She and her revolutionaries were betrayed by one Finnley Finnegan and traced down, one by one. Lily herself was the last one and had been put into Askaban, where she died at age  23, only two years after her brothers.

On this day, Harry had to Deal with the current caretaker, Mr. Funning, who was the same as Mister Filch at his own time as a student. He went straight to his office, cursing under his breath. There he had a magical outburst, like kids under 11 used to have them but Harry happened to have them because of his enormous magical core. He shattered an old ceramic vase and inside of it was a letter in writing the raven would always recognize.

'𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦,
𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑒, 𝑝𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟. 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑? 𝑌𝑒𝑠, 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑛𝑜𝑤! 𝐼 𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐺𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑒. (𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑒 17). 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢 '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙:

᯾            𖧷
۞

𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑.
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 𝐸𝑔𝑜, 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, ℎ𝑜𝑐 𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑚 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑢𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑢𝑠 𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑚. 𝐻𝑎𝑒𝑐 𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑑 𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑚  𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑟𝑒. 𝐻𝑜𝑐 𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑢𝑚, ℎ𝑎𝑒𝑐 𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑎, 𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑡. (I, Harry James Potter, want this ritual to loosen the bond between body and soul. This is my will, this is my will, so it will be)
𝑆𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑏 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟,
𝐴𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑠 𝑃. 𝑊. 𝐵. 𝐷𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒,
𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.'