♧︎︎︎2

🇭 adrian was now eleven years old and ever since 1981 the only presents he ever got were the ones from his godfathers Sirius, Remus and Peter, but eventually, the first two as time went on also forgot to buy him something. This year Hadrian got a leather bracelet with a sun engraved into a metal clip. He grinned at the insider of him and his uncle Peter and tied the bracelet around his wrist. Then he wrote a quick replay.

'Uncle Wormy,

Thank you for the bracelet! I love it and now I'm even more excited to see you, uncle Barty, uncle Reggie tomorrow when we meet up to get my school stuff. I haven't met one of the golden three, through Lucy's friends the Weasels, the Mudblood Granger and the Squib Longbottom are over, again! I really can see why aunty Ali and uncle Frank didn't want him.

Anyway, sent love to Barty, Reggie, Ali, and Frank for me

Love you, your sun, Hadrian Laurentius James'

Hadrian was one of the very few who knew the truth about his uncles and aunty. He knew that Alice and Frank secretly were death eaters and abandoned their son, Neville, whose magical power was just above a Squib. He knew that Regulus wasn't dead and he knew that Barty switched his place in Askaban with his now-dead mother. He knew that they all worked for the Dark Lord, but he didn't mind he thought that it was good for his plans to join the man who fought for his magic and the creatures.

Hadrian sent his pygmy owl, Aridia, to his uncle after he tied his letter on the owl's leg and went to talk to his ancestor's paintings, which teaches him a lot of stuff through the last seven years. Today's theme was arts with his ancestor Rosemary-Josephine Potter née Shakespeare, who was an artist and a pureblood witch, but the ministry thought that the Shakespeare bloodline was extincted. Rose told him how to do some details and watched him draw with acrylic color for the first time.