♧5

When Hadrian and his family got to the platform the eleven-year-old looked while around him families said good-bye to their children, students excitedly talking to their friends and above them flew a few owls. Hadrian turned to his uncles and hugged them goodbye. Alice fussed over him and wouldn't let him go if it wasn't for Frank pulling his wife back. Hadrian grinned at his family and promised them that he would behave himself while on the train. „Write at least once a week or Merlin bless you, I will storm Hogwarts!" Alice threatened him. „Yes aunty, I'll try to write regularly." He grinned when his aunt looked offended. „Don't get into trouble too much, buddy." Hadrian nodded and smirked. „No promises!" he said and boarded the train.

He searched for an empty compartment in the back of the train and then got into the last one. He locked the door and transfigured the small compartment into a bigger one with armchairs and a table. Death made himself visible and hugged his mate from behind. The two of them stayed that way until there was a knock on the compartment door. Death was invisible again and sat in one of the armchairs far away from the door.

Hadrian opened the door and stood face to face with Susan Bones, Millicent Bulstrode, and Daphne Greengrass. „Can I help you?" he asked politically and bowed his head. „Yes, we noticed that you walked into this compartment alone and thought that maybe we could keep you company. May we?" asked Susan and smiled at the boy. „Yes you may, but I transfigured the compartment so don't get shocked." The girls giggled and Hadrian let them in, where Death vanished from his armchair and out of the door. "So I'm Hadrian, Hadrian Potter, and who are you?" he asked, smiling just a little bit. "Susan Bones, Millicent Bulstrode, and Daphne Greengrass. We grew up together," said Millicent. "That's nice, I grew up with my sister and later on my ancestor's portraits. Oh, and I grew up with my uncles and aunt." He frowned at the pity in their faces. "You don't need to pity me, really, I liked learning with them, and living alone didn't do much bad either." He sighed. "But, I hate my birth family. They're trying to make 'happy family' with me." He rolled his eyes and took out his sketch book.

Around ten minutes later the door opened again and without looking up Hadrian knew that Death re-entered the compartment

Around ten minutes later the door opened again and without looking up Hadrian knew that Death re-entered the compartment. "Hello, I'm Cyrian Lavi Lanmò, Hadrian who are these Lady?" Hadrian giggled at his mate. "Hi Cy, this are Susan Bones, Millicent Bulstrode, and Daphne Greengrass," said Hadrian who leaned his head against the other boys' shoulders.

The five of them talked for about two hours until the door boosted open revealing Lucy, Granger, Weasley, and Longbottom. "Oh! I like this compartment so get out!" Lucy said, without paying attention to the kids inside. "Terribly sorry, Lucinda, but I'm not going to leave the compartment I transfigured for myself and my friends. You know, if you had asked I would've transfigured one for you and your minions as well, but now..." He didn't end his sentence. Lucy froze as the only person that knew her full name was her brother.

"Hadrian, my dear brother, that was all a misunderstanding. Wouldn't you introduce me to your friends?" Hadrian thought for a moment before nodding. "But if your friends insult mine or me I will kick you out." He threatened and Lucy nodded. Then Hadrian conjured new seats and gesticulated for them to sit. He looked next to him, where Death sat. "That is Cyrian Lanmò, the girls are Susan Bones, Daphne Greengrass, and Millicent Bulstrode. Guys, these are my sister Lucinda, but only I'm allowed to call her that, for you it's Lucy. And her friends Hermoine Granger, Ronald Weasley, and Neville Longbottom." He tried to hide his smile. "We can all try and be friends but you need to know that I'm neutral but I have a dark core and so is Cy." Hermoine looked somewhat confused. "A core?" She asked.