THE RETURN 32:

CAPTURED

"Chain her." JK prompted as he turned his back and walked away.

All the rouges came running towards me and the Lycans held my both hands. They were so many and I couldn't shift right now. My hands were already chained and my feet were frozen to the ground, I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried to.

"How did you do it? Skoll is innocent! Don't use him!" I shouted at him and he stopped walking then turned to me.

He walked towards me again and gave me death glares.

"Your son came to me, he asked for myself in case you don't know. He's not what you think who he is, he's monstrous than your husband. He's a threat to East Howl, West Woods and even underground. Don't blame me for your mistakes, Jennie Clandestine. You chose to give birth to a monster."

After he said that, he walked away leaving me dumbfounded. The Lycans pushed me to move and they led me inside the cell. They chained me to a chair and put silver metals in my surroundings to weaken me, but I was preoccupied. I don't care about the things in my surroundings, I only care about my son. What if JK just said that for me to kill my son? That would never happen.

I closed my eyes when I felt the chain in my hands became tighter, and I gasped bit by bit. The pain is nothing compared to how tangled my mind was. I'm starting to regret everything. What if I just listen?

"Damn it!" I whimpered in pain.

I couldn't take this anymore. If they want to kill me, just do it. I couldn't bear any more pain. I gasped for air and grasped to the chair and my body arched when the chair heated and it's like I'm sitting in a bonfire. It burns my skin and I couldn't do anything. Tears escaped from my eyes as I tried to shift, but it was no use. This is hell, and I'm burning in hell right now.

"Nini?" I tried to get a clearer view outside to see who mentioned my name. My eyes were blurry because of the tears and I couldn't wipe them off. "I'll get you out of here."

V shifted immediately and broke the cell. We heard the footsteps of the Lycans, so V quickly removed the chain on my hands and feet. He put me on his back, and he ran outside. He sent the Lycans and rouges flying, but they kept on blocking his way.

When we reached the apple tree, we saw Jin and Jisoo waiting for him. V shifted the moment he put me down and Jin handed him clothes. I sat on the root and leaned on the tree as I closed my eyes. I could still feel the pain, and it was hellish. My face heated as the tears rushed down from my eyes.

Jisoo knelt to level me and pulled me into a hug. She caressed my back as I sobbed loudly. I don't care if I cry like a baby right now, but this is how I feel. I want to shout and scream all the pain. I want to forget everything JK said to me, but sadly I can't. And if it was true, I know V already knew.

∘☽༓☾∘

I looked away when V went out of the shower room. He was only wearing a towel to cover his bottom and he was busy drying his wet curly hair using a towel as he looked at me with disappointment.

"Aren't you going to scold me?" I asked without looking at him.

I felt him sat on the bed and his scent filled the whole room. I covered myself in a blanket and closed my eyes when he didn't answer me.

He's angry I know, I'm too hard-headed and stubborn to be his wife. I should have listened to him. I heaved a sigh and tried to clear my mind.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear as he drew circles in my stomach, giving me a tingling sensation.

I didn't know that he was already behind me, he's too fast.

"Tell me you love me too, wifey." His deep, seductive, and low voice resonated through my ears.

Is he seducing me right now?

V caressed my thigh and pulled up my violet silk dress. He kissed the back of my ear down to my jawline and neck then gently chuckled when he felt me flinched because of the sensation he's giving me. He forced me to face him and gently pressed his lips on mine as he tried to remove my dress bit by bit.

When he completely removed my dress, he started kissing my collar bones down to my two valleys and gently bit my already hardened nipples. My body arched in pure bliss, especially when he inserted his free hand inside my undies.

"Oh," I moaned.

"Stay still and let me do the work," he whispered seductively, causing me to purse my lips and slowly nodded.