Happier • BJH

Reader X Bae Joohyun (Red Velvet) [feat Minatozaki Sana (Twice)]

High school AU

Genre: Angsty fluff

Words: 1269

________________________________

—————————1 month ago—————————

Y/n: What are you trying to say?

Sana: I'm breaking up with you.

Y/n: but why?

Sana: I'm bored of you, all you want is to go on picnics, and study dates. You never want to do anything fun.

Y/n: wait so you're breaking up with me because I'm 'too boring' just because I don't want to go to parties with you?

Sana: ....

Y/n: Okay then fine, sorry I'm not into underage drinking and I'm sorry for actually being concerned with you.... You know alright let break up. Go back to your boy-toys see if I care anymore. *walks away from Sana*

—————————present day—————————

Kim Y/n and Bae JooHyun the new star couple in Mongi High school walk down the corridor hands intertwined talking to each other while grinning, meanwhile Sana was standing by her lockers with her friends- Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Random Student #1: Oh my god aren't they adorable

Random Student #2: I know right. I'm glad him and Sana-Sunbae broke up. He looks much happier with Joohyun-Sunbae than with her.

Random Student #3: I heard that they broke up because of all her boy-toys.

Random Student #1: *gasp* but Y/n-Sunbae is such a good boyfriend material. How could she prefer her boy-toys over him?

Random Student #3: * shrugs* beats me

Random Student #2: I saw him once in the park setting up a picnic then he brought her there, I swear if I had a boyfriend like that I'd never let him go.

Sana: *sighs and closes her locker* you know what, I'm going to talk to him.

Jihyo: okay but he's Joohyun-Unnie now.

Sana: I know but *sighs*

Nayeon: Sana you were the one that broke up with him in the first place

Sana: I know bu-

Tzuyu: Unnie if you really liked him than you wouldn't have hurt him.

Sana:...

Tzuyu: Unnie let him be happy, even if it isn't with you

Sana: *staring off to the distance where Y/n who's was back hugging Irene as they chatted to their friends- Jennie, Joy, Yeri, Wendy, Seulgi, Dino, Suho, Hyoseob, Jongin and Namjoon* I want him to happy I really do but I'm selfish because I don't want him to as happy as he was with me.

Tzuyu: Unnie-

Sana: *walks away towards class and passes by Y/n, Irene and their friends*

Irene: Sana-Ssi *wave* you're walking alone? Do you want to walk with us to class?

Sana: Umm, I'm fine thank you *walks past them and towards their homeroom*

Y/n: *shrugs and kisses Irene's cheek*

Irene: *giggles* Guys have you heard that new song

Seulgi : which one unnie?

Joohyun: the one by that boy group that goes Bibbidi Bobbidi