Chapter 0.1

>>> Liyue Harbor <<<

–your P.O.V

Laughter and chatter could be heard as I walked around the streets in Liyue harbor, left and right. I could see children playing and having fun, chattering with their parents and playing with their friends.

It gets kinda irritating that you have to hear people talking and laughing so loud, but I guess I'm a little glad that these mortals are enjoying their lives.

But, can't they just.... Tone it down a little? My ears hurt.

Like, don't they get tired with talking and laughing all the time? I get tired when I have to talk all the time. It's too much work, and I don't like that.

Call me lazy but that's just the truth.

"Now, where was I supposed to go again? Oh right... Mondstadt." I sigh, Mondstadt and Liyue was very faaar away, even with the waypoint I'm still feeling lazy of going there.

And teleporting make me sick.

"Well whatever, better go now before someone nag me to go." I shivered at the thought of someone with black-red hair nagging me to finish my mission early.

It's kinda annoying, but meh.

"Aren't you supposed to be going to Mondstadt now?" I flinch when I heard that familiar voice.

The voice that would most likely nag me anytime sooner, "Yoriichi-san!! Nice to see you here~" I nervously smile and face the taller male.

"Why are you still here?" Hearing his statement cause an imaginary arrow pierced through my heart, and blood flowed down from my mouth.

"Ack! Yoriichi-san you wound me."

"[Name]..."

I put my hands up in defense and sigh, "Hai hai, I'm going, I'm going." I grumble and walked away from the male, not before he called me back.

"Here, don't get hungry on the way." I look at the bento before looking up at the black-red haired male with a terrified look.

"Y-you made t-this?"