[Name's] voice lines

Hello– “Why hello there~ I'm [name], the first ever hashira to use a Shadow breathing technique

Hello– “Why hello there~ I'm [name], the first ever hashira to use a Shadow breathing technique. Nice to meet 'cha!”

Good Morning– “Morning, little bunny! Hope you have a great sleep last night, wouldn't want you getting tired on a mission now do we~?”

Good Afternoon– “Want me to brew you some tea??”

Good Evening– “Oh! Perfect timing! I was about to send Akemi to look for you. Now what are you doing standing there? Come here and eat dinner.”

Good Night– “You can go to sleep, traveler. Hm? What about me? I don't need sleep, go. If anything happens I'm here to protect you while you sleep.”

When it rains– “Even though I love rainy days, I don't like how slippery the ground would be.”

After the rain– “Be careful! The ground is very slippery.”

When thunder strikes– “Strike me please.”

When the sun is out– “It's too bright! Ack– my eyes! It burns!!”

When it snows– “Shaved ice? No? Alright, your loss.”

Chat: Tea– “Ah~ there's nothing better than a cup of tea while you're watching some chaos.”

Chat: Suicide– “hm? Why did I jumped off a cliff? Hang myself with a noose? Injecting myself with poison? Hehe~ for fun!”

Chat: Butterflies– “... Seeing this butterfly reminds me of Kocho... And it terrifies me.”

About Sanemi Shinazugawa– “Oh him? You can say I'm close with him, like real close. I remember the first time I met him was when he found me in the forest, injured and he just brought me back to his home and let his mother treat my wounds... But, I wonder why he's scared of me now.”

About Genya– “Hehe~ he was such a cute little kid back then. I remember how he would come up to me and asked for a bed time story. It's been so long since I last saw him, I wonder how he is now....”

About Yoriichi Tsugikuni– “You can say, we're great friends. He would scold me if I did something bad and would nag me if I'm being lazy, yeah he's like a mom... A hot one to be precise~”

About Michikatsu Tsugikuni– “Ah~ my adorable tsundere~ he's basically the second person I'd like to mess with, his expression is priceless and I would do it again just to see his expression.”