spesial: [name] X Eichi

“I Will always choose you”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Note: this does not follow the story plot

[Name] always thought that love is the most stupidest feeling human can feel. Like, what is so important about being in love? She thinks that it's just a waste of time.

Everytime she see couples past by, she would often secretly gave them a disgusted look.

Being all lovey dovey in public, what's so fun with that? All she knew is that, it's bothering people, especially towards the single one out there.

But seems like, she is wrong once again.

He is one of the reason why she would this useless feeling called 'Love'

Everytime he look at her, she would feel thousands and thousands of butterflies in her stomach, a blush would crept on her cheeks whenever she watched him do some stupid stuff, she would unconsciously smile whenever he talks about his days.

She hated that.

She wanted the feeling gone.

But looking at him everyday, makes her think again.

Maybe, love is never a bad thing.

Maybe. . . Just maybe, she can feel what humans feel about being in love.

Honda Eichi.

The uppermoon five she had save and spare, she loved him dearly to the point she would do anything for him.

Eichi would always be there for her, and she would also be there for him.

But it's such a shame.

She's a goddess, and he's a demon. Something that does not fit together.

Eichi was once human, and [name] is a true immortal. If Eichi turned back into a demon, then he will die quickly.

[Name] couldn't bear to have someone she love leaved her alone.

She already lost her first love, her family, and if she lost Eichi. She would be sad.

So that's why, she hide her feelings for him, she wanted him to be happy, she wanted him to find the perfect girl, for him to not die alone, for him to feel loved for eternity.

She can't bear to see him suffer in pain alone.

". . . Ame. . ."

". . . S. . Ma. . "

"[Name]-sama!" She flinch and was about to punch the one who had called her.

But seeing Eichi's worried face, made her halt her action. "Ah, sorry. What is it?" The Pillar asked, looking at the worried demon.

"Is everything alright? You were spacing out. . ." That face again.

The face he would show whenever she's not okay, or is injured.