ONE

CafeAt 10:36 PM

Cafe
At 10:36 PM

Y/N stared at the door with her boring eyes, she wants her shift to end early but no customers are entering. She wants to serve ten more people before ending her duty.

Her part time job is not easy as she expected, going school tomorrow then before she go home, she has to work.

Which kinda piss her off.

She was lost on her thought as she rest her chin at the palm of her hands, the bell rings at the entrance meaning, someone has entered.

A male with an bleach-blonde hair and has a long eyelashes with a black mask.

Y/N quickly stood up and greet him, "welcome to **** cafe sir, what can i take for your order?" She asked and fixed her self.

The male sure is handsome.

"Hi good evening, i would like to order a coffee and a chicken sandwitch please. Keep the change" he says politely handling the money.

Y/N's eyes widen.

"Sir, it's only 330.55—"

"I said... Keep the change"he says leaning closer to her, she only nodded "what name should i put sir? She asked.

"Just, Sanzu will do" he said.

Y/N nodded before making the coffee and sandwich, while the male sat on sit near the window.

Y/N serve it to him and smiles.

"Thank you" he says and start eating.

The bell rings again and this time, a woman with a blonde hair came. Y/N quickly go to the counter taking her order.

"No uhmm, is this place closing?" The woman asked, Y/N shook her head. "Need more 9 costumers before i close this. What is it?" She asked.

The woman puts a finger to her chin, she's thinking.

"Okay uhmm.... Can i get two chocolate milk shake and three strawberry cupcake"

"Yes ma'am. That would be 463.41" Y/N said.

The woman smiled before handling the money, Y/N gave the change before making the two chocolate milkshake.

Y/N bring the order to the woman, "thanks, my name's Emma. Next time i'll come here again," she says before walking out the cafe.

The male stood up and grabbed Y/N hands, he slaps the paper in her palm while smirking. "Call me" he said before exiting the cafe.

Y/N stood there confusely, she looked at the paper and saw it was a number.

09********, Sanzu Haruchiyo.

She sighs before getting a text from her manager.

Your shift end, and do not go work tomorrow. Have a rest

Y/N happily jumped before getting the cleaning tools.

▶︎ ●──── 12:10