TWELVE

"Yeah..."

"Call us if you need something or problems, we're going now. Take care of her Hajime!"

Koko stared at his mother before putting his thumb up, his mom smiled before following his dad to the car.

Y/n stood by the staircase, her phone in her left hand and a cup of ice cream in her right. She watch as her husband's parents drove away.

"Rude bastard." Y/n spoke, sitting on the opposite couch. Koko sigh and look at her intensely. "And? You're also a brat," Koko teased, throwing a wink at her while grinning widely.

Y/n clicked her tongue before scooping an ice cream and shoving it in to her mouth.

"At Least, i didn't kiss anyone" she spat back litterally annoying the shit out of him. Koko's eyes twitched remembering the day on the library.

"Can you just forget about that?!!" He exclaimed—looking like a tomato.

Y/n keep her poker face while she's laughing inside loudly, her eyes are shut controlling her laughter. The shit man was embarassing.

"Okay.... I'm the one who's more embarass since—"

Her words were cut off by the door bell ringing, they both look at each other before Y/n stood up from her sit. She quickly opens the door.

" !!! "

"Hi Y/n, uhmm your parents told me where you live now— and I'm wondering if you know where Seishu might be" Miyoko says looking around. Y/n frown and look at Koko for help.

Koko has a sly smirk on his face, "Inupi told me he's busy since his exam is coming... Might as well don't bother him" He answers playing with his phone— so it wouldn't be obvious that he was lying.

Miyoko nodded, "i see.... But he told me to meet him, maybe some other day then.... Thank you"

Y/n nodded before giving her a smile, "Be careful on your way home, Miyo-chan!"

She laughs, "yes yes! Thank you!"

The female rolled her eyes before closing the door, Koko sigh before standing up, "my, i don't know why she's your friend" he chuckles earning a groan from her.

"I don't know either okay? She's annoying and always like that, gonna keep Seishu away from her" She declared.

"Then why are you still being nice to her? Shouldn't you just shoo her away?" Koko asked grabbing a glass of water. "Fucking dumbass, you talk to her about that—"

"...."

"Koko....u-uhh!!"

☁☁☁

Same as usual, hallway filled with shrieks, laughter, and other stuff.

Y/n made her way to the crowd while her Arrange Husband following from behind, the atmosphere change and all their eyes were on the two.

She clicked her tongue and proceed to walk, she came across three girls who's gossiping while throwing looks at her.

Y/n paused and felt slightly annoyed.

"Want me to rip those eyes of yours?" Y/n says holding on her bag tighter.

The girls laughed, "were you the one who got arranged with Kokonoi?"

"Isn't that obvious bitch? Are you blind or something—or you're giving me a hint to poke your eyes" Y/n spat back, students gasp while some get out of the scene.

Koko just stood there, fingers playing with his phone.

The girl gave her a wide eyes, not knowing what to answer. Y/n felt a little proud because of that.

"L-let's go girls... I don't want to see poor girls"

"Ha!??? You talkin' about yourself?? Fucking comeback here so i can pull that precious hair out of your hair, so you would be bald forever!!!" She exclaimed ready to throw hands but Kokonoi stopped her.

He sighs and grabbed her bag, "enough, mama will be mad at me if you get in to a fight" he says dragging her towards their classroom.

Y/n had her teeth gritted, eyes throwing daggers to anyone she'll see.

"That motherfucker—pussy bitch— ugly ogre wants me to fight her, i'll rip her legs next!" Y/n stubbornly says. Koko face palmed.

"Want to go shopping later so we can show her who's really poor here?"

(Y/n's rage mode, Lol anyway.... This will be book 1.)