SIX

"I wish i was Koko

"I wish i was Koko..."

Y/N's POV

I slowly open my eyes as a ray of moonlight creep on the curtain, the sound of beeping machine makes me look to the side.

The tube in my hands looks painful.

"Where...." I mumbled sitting up before looking around.

The door opens revealing a guy in a suit, he has a plastic in his hands while he closed the door. "Koko..."

"Your parents told me to look after you, they're arranging and preparing the marriage" he says putting the plastic down.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Next week" he responded opening the makounochi.

Third Person's

He handed it over to Y/N which she accepted. Koko bend down to sit on the floor but Y/N spoke.

"What are you doing? Sit beside me" she says and pat the empty space beside her. Koko sat beside her and eat. "You're not a bad person after all" she started.

Koko chuckles. "Yes, but to other people i can be rude sometimes".

"But... About your friend..."

Y/N's eyes widen, "uhmm, Seishu?"

"Yes, he's also my childhood friend. He often talk about you..." He paused and make a pouty face with a blush.

Y/N stared at him.

"And?"

"B-...being his girlfriend"

Y/N laughs and covered her mouth, Koko took a bite of his food and chew it. "Then why are you red?" She asked teasing him.

"I'm not!"

"You are"

"I'm not"

.....

"You are"

(A/N; remember that scene of Kenma and Kuroo? Ackk they're so cutee)

"Okay I am! And what's your problem" he complains looking away as his ear turned red as well. "Nothing, but look at your ears, their also red, pfft..." Y/N laughs.

"It's just hot in this room you're in" Koko exclaimed.

"Hot? Okay, let me open the door" She says placing  her food down and walked towards the door, "there you g—"

"INUPI?!!"

▶︎ ●──── 12:10

A/N; It's kinda short... I'm a lazy a$$
B/tch but... Nvm