EIGHT

"Call me

"Call me."

➥Koko's POV

"Can we go home? I just want to change and and get my wallet and cellphone" she says as she hop in, i looked at her before driving.

"Sure," i said.

She looked around as if looking for someone, "i thought you're with your driver?" She questioned.

"Hmm... I gave him a day off since i also want to spend my week being your boyfriend." I said.

I heard her gasp and turn her gaze to me, "excuse you?!".

"What?"

"Boyfriend? We're just force to marry each other!" She complains. "And? What's the problem?".

"You are!"

I grabbed her wrist and make her calm down, a chuckle escaped my lips and look at her on the mirror.

"So, want to go anywhere?" I asked.

She sighs deeply and looked away. "At the amusement park."

"You're so boring you know? Amusment park," I complain and she hit me all of the sudden when i hit the break making her head meet the window.

"Then let's just go to see the gown. I will go with Seishu this afternoon" she says and lean on the window once again.

I facepalmed. "I turn to the wrong path."

I turn back but met a guy with masks, they were holding some baseball bat and was heading towards the car. I look over to Y/N and saw her glaring at them as well.

"Koko..." She mumbles watching me take off my seatbelt, i walk out and face the guys.

"What do you want? Why did you close the gate?" I asked.

They laugh. "That girl."

I glance at her inside the car and saw her shaking her head. I shift my gaze to the guys.

"I'm sorry, but that girl is my wife." I said and put my hands in my pocket, they mumbled something before attacking me with the baseball bat.

Avoiding it but i got kicked on the side making me groan in pain, i stumbled down and held my side.

"Koko!" I heard her yell.

I heard her got out as i hear a metal being drag on the ground, my vision got blurry but i try to see what's going on. A loud yelp echoes in my ear. But that doesn't sound like Y/N.

I looked around and saw one of the guy laying on the ground. Completely knocked out.

The sound of high heels click-clock made me relief as she kick the one last guy.

She ran towars me helping me got up. "What happened? You look pale" she asked. I caress her cheeks and smiled.

"I want you to protect your self..." I said.

"Oi! Koko this is no time for—"

"Ba!"

I lift her up and hug her, her face becomes serious again, it looks like she didn't like my joke. "Are you crazy?!" She asked walking inside the car.

She's completely piss off after what i did.

I chuckled before driving towards the place where our parents told us to choose our clothes for the wedding.

I glance at her.

"About that kic—"

▶︎ ●──── 12:10