FIVE

"Shi--"

"Shi--"

➥Third Person's

He immedietly grab his phone from his pants pocket and dialed the ambulance number.

"H—"

"Get here quickly, street ***** hurry please" Koko panics as he holds Y/N in his arms tightly.

He ended the call and put her down to put his t-shirt on, he carried her again and waited for the ambulance. Y/N's body feels really hot.

"Sei...shu..." Y/N mumbles.

Koko looked over to her and raised one of his eyebrow.

Seishu?. He thought.

Koko was beyond shock, he remembered that he has a childhood friend with the same name. His eyes scans her feature.

"Aren't you the one... Inupi, talks about?" He mumbles too.

Her hands grasp on his collar as she smiles.

"I love you..."

His eyes twitched.

The siren of the ambulance interupted his thoughts as he quickly went out the house, locking and closing the door.

Paramedics take Y/N away from him and placed her in the bed. He got in the ambulance as well and dialed Seishu's number.

"Hello? Koko?"

"Can you go to the KDR hospital? Meet you at the gate"

Before Seishu can answer, he ended the call and looked over at Y/N who's pale.

*

The nurse and the doctor came out, Koko stood up from his sitting position and asked. "Is she okay?".

"She will be, her fever and cold will be gone soon... Excuse me" the doctor said before walking pass him. "Uhmm, may i come in?" He asked.

"Sure sir." The nurse replied before leaving the room.

Koko immedietly go towards her, the tube in her hands—

"What the fuck?" Seishu burst out the door and walk towards his sick bestfriend, he holds her hands and look at Koko.

"What happened?". "Fever and cold. But don't worry, it will be gone soon" Koko repeated the words the Doctor said.

Seishu caress her cheeks as he kissed her forehead. "I'll leave you here, please look after her while her parents are on their way" Koko says.

Seishu nodded before Koko dissapeard.

He sat down at the chair beside her bed and looked at her sleeping feature. He controlled his tears from escaping his eyes.

"I wish i was Koko...."

▶︎ ●──── 12:10

A/N: it's short ik. Don't come at me.