One

David, Yoko, Sheila and Alex were heading to the middle of the forest as they saw Lord Zedd's staff.

" Oh no." David said. " This is Lord Zedd's Staff."

" I thought the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers destroyed him many years ago." Sheila said.

" Whatever it is. Someone brought Zedd back to life. He plans to hunt down the old rangers that destroyed him and his army." Alex said.

" You have a point Alex." Yoko said. " Is Arthur coming?"

" He's catching up sooner." Sheila said.

Suddenly Lord Zedd and his army of Tengus surrounded Alex and the others.

" You must be the current power rangers." Lord Zedd said. " But not for long that I might destroyed your powers."

Alex, David, Yoko and Sheila were about to morphed.

' It's Ranger Time: Prism Power Unleashed!' Alex, David, Yoko and Sheila were both said.

Alex morphed into Prism Knight Green Ranger.

David morphed into Prism Knight Green Ranger.

Yoko morphed into Prism Knight Yellow Ranger.

Sheila morphed into Prism Knight Blue Ranger.

" Excellent." Lord Zedd said. " Without your own red ranger, you are currently powerless and defenseless."

" We'll see about that." Prism Knight Yellow said.

Now the rangers were started fighting the group of Tengus.

Meanwhile, Arthur is riding his motorcycle back to his home as he got a contact from his teammates.

" Lord Zedd has returned." Arthur said as he put on his helmet and road his motorcycle and heads off.

Meanwhile, the rangers were managed to take down every single Tengus down.

" Have you contacted Arthur?" Prism Knight Blue asked.

" He's coming here soon." Prism Knight Yellow said.

Now the rangers were managed to defeat all the Tengus. Then, Lord Zedd put handcuffs on the rangers.

" What is this?!" Prism Knight Blue said.

" You four are my prisoners now!" Lord Zedd said as he used his staff and drained their energy.

" He's draining us our energy...." Prism Knight Green said.

" I can't take these anymore...." Prism Knight Yellow said as they laid down on the ground and demorphed. Lord Zedd summoned all of his Tengus.

" Let's bring them in." Lord Zedd said. " Waiting for the red ranger to showed up."

" Is he planning to using us as bait for Arthur?" Yoko asked.

" I doubt it is." Alex said.

" We must have faith on Arthur." David said.

Now Lord Zedd and the Tengus were taking the four rangers to his secret base.

Meanwhile, Arthur have arrived in the forest.

" Guys! Where are you?!" Prism Knight Red said.

Suddenly a group of Tengus attacked Arthur as he draw his Prism Saber, Arthur had no other choice but to stood his ground against Lord Zedd.

" I suspected Lord Zedd captured them." Prism Knight Red said. " I won't risked my teammates in serious dangers. I have to take action as soon as possible."

Arthur continued to strike down more Tengus until he defeated the last two Tengus. Arthur demorphed as a flash of life appeared in front of Arthur as Tommy Oliver showed up.

" Tommy Oliver? The Red Zeo Ranger." Arthur said.

" Your friends are captured by Lord Zedd." Tommy said. " I suspected that this is a different Lord Zedd, he is a monster clone created by Venjix."

" How are we gonna stop this Lord Zedd clone?" Arthur asked.

" We only need a backup plan." Tommy said. " Lord Zedd Clone's plan is to revived the Serpenterra. You need some help that you can get in order to save your friends."

" We need to show that Lord Zedd what the true ranger powers are all about." Arthur said.

Meanwhile, Lord Zedd sat on his chair.

" I want you Tengus to tight the security procedures." Lord Zedd said.

The Tengus were nodded as they locked all the doors. Alex, David, Yoko and Sheila were tied on the chair.

" It's no use." Yoko said. " We cannot able to use our morphers to contact Arthur."

" We are tied here." Sheila said.

" How are we gonna escaped?" Yoko asked. " I mean me and Arthur were childhood friends. We always watch each others backs."

" If only if we can find some way to escape. Who knows how long are we gonna lasted here?" David said.

" Let's hope Arthur will save us." Yoko said.

Meanwhile, Tommy and Arthur have located Zedd's base.

" That's where your friends were held captive." Tommy said.

Later, Adam and Kira showed up.

" Sorry I'm late Tommy." Adam said.

" Better late than ever Adam." Tommy said.

" How are we gonna get there even though it was force field?" Kira asked.

" There are four statues that we need to neutralized in order to get inside the base." Tommy said. " I already contacted the other reinforcements. Here's our plans."

Meanwhile, Goldar Imperium entered the prison.

" Let's bring these rangers outside." Goldar Imperium said as he ordered the Tengus to move Alex, Yoko, David and Sheila.