Three

Now, Tommy, Adam and the Prism Knight Rangers are continued to fight off Lord Zedd Imperium.

" Lord Zedd Imperium is powerful." Prism Knight Blue said.

" We need more suggestions." Prism Knight Yellow said.

" Me and Tommy will deal with Lord Zedd Imperium. You guys take care of the black gargoyles." Mighty Morphin Black Ranger said.

Now Arthur and his team were fighting the group of five gargoyles.

Meanwhile, Chip and Vida were heading to the forest as the Tengus surrounded them.

" Are you ready Vida?" Chip asked.

" I'm always ready." Vida said.

Chip and Vida pulled out their respective morphers.

" Magical Source, Mystic Force!" Chip and Vida were both said.

Chip morphed into Yellow Mystic Ranger.

Vida morphed into Pink Mystic Rangers.

Now Chip and Vida were started fighting the Tengus as they noticed the other rangers fighting Goldar Imperium.

" More rangers?! Cool." Pink Mystic Ranger said.

" They're fighting Goldar Imperium." Yellow Mystic Ranger said. " But first we need to get rid of these black crow birds."

Now Chip and Vida were continued fighting several Tengus.

Meanwhile, Tommy and Adam are still struggling fighting Lord Zedd while the Prism Knight Rangers are fighting the group of five black gargoyles.

" You two have no chance against me." Lord Zedd said.

Suddenly, Billy, Kimberly and Aisha were showed up.

" Hold it right there Zedd!" Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger said.

" It's Billy, Kimberly and Aisha." Mighty Morphin Black Ranger said.

" Perfect timing." Mighty Morphin Green Ranger said.

" Not for long that I'm going to resurrecting Serpenterra." Lord Zedd Imperium said.

" We won't let you resurrecting the Serpenterra!" Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger said. " Apparently. I was the one who created the Prism Morphers."

" Billy, you should have told us earlier." Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger said.

" Sorry about that because I was very busy in Aquitar despite the rumors of Zedd return as a different powerful form." Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger said.

Now Billy, Aisha and Kimberly were joining Tommy and Adam and continued fighting Lord Zedd Imperium.

Meanwhile, Arthur and his team were managed to defeat the five black gargoyles.

" Arthur. What is our next stop?" Prism Knight Yellow asked.

" We have to stopped Zedd before he revived the Serpenterra." Prism Knight Red said.

" That might be reason why Lord Zedd Imperium is here and it took the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to defeat Lord Zedd and now he's back in a powerful version."

" Billy should have explained about Lord Zedd Imperium." Prism Knight Yellow said.

Later, the Prism Knight Rangers joined the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in fighting Lord Zedd Imperium. Then, an earthquake strucked.

" What is that?!" Prism Knight Blue asked.

" Prepare to meet your doom Power Rangers!!!" Lord Zedd Imperium said. " Because the Serpenterra has returned! Hahahahahaha!!!"

Lord Zedd Imperium teleported as the Serpenterra is about to rise.

" Oh no!" Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger said. " The Serpenterra!"

" This is bad news!" Mighty Morphin Green Ranger said.

" Everyone, let's get out of here!" Prism Knight Green said.

Meanwhile, Jason managed to defeat Goldar Imperium as he and the other rangers saw the Serpenterra.

" Oh no! That's Zedd's Serpenterra!" Mighty Morphin Red Ranger said.

" How are we gonna fight that thing?!" Crimson Thunder Ranger asked.