Four

Later, Arthur and the others joined Jason and the other retro rangers as they witnessed the Serpenterra.

" This is not good." Blue Space Ranger said. " That power could be enough to destroy Earth."

" We can't let it caused a lot of havoc here." Red Galaxy Ranger said.

" There's only one way to stop that Serpenterra." Prism Knight Red said. ' Red Dragon Zord, Arise!'

Arthur summoned the Red Dragon Zord as he jumped into the cockpit.

" Now it's time to save Earth." Prism Knight Red (zord cockpit scene) said.

" Your world is doom red ranger." Lord Zedd Imperium (Serpenterra cockpit scene) said.

The red dragon zord starts fighting the Serpenterra.

" I hope Arthur is doing his best in order to destroy that Serpenterra." Prism Knight Blue said.

" Arthur's Dragon Zord is a perfect match for the Serpenterra." Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger said. " Arthur prepares to destroyed the Serpenterra by force."

It was a devastating battle as the Red Dragon Zord continued to fight off the Serpenterra.

" I'll go help." Mighty Morphin Green Ranger said. ' It's Morphing Time: Tiger Zord!'

Tommy morphed into Mighty Morphin White Ranger.

' Falcon Zord!' Mighty Morphin White Ranger said as the white falcon zord appeared as Tommy jumped into the cockpit of the white falcon zord.

" Let's give it a best shot buddy." Mighty Morphin White Ranger (zord cockpit scene) said as he and his falcon zord assisting Arthur and his dragon zord in dealing with the Serpenterra.

" I hope they could destroyed that thing." Yellow Dino Ranger said.

" I believe that they will destroyed it along with Lord Zedd Imperium." Pink Space Ranger said.

The white falcon zord and the red dragon zord were continued to fighting off Lord Zedd and his Serpenterra.

" Give it up! Serpenterra wins!" Lord Zedd Imperium said.

" You will not win in the end Zedd!" Mighty Morphin White Ranger said.

" Your reign of terror is over Zedd! This is now ends for you!" Prism Knight Red said.

The white falcon zord and the red dragon zord were closing in for launching one final assault on Lord Zedd and his Serpenterra. The Serpenterra unleashed the beam towards the two zords but dodged it as they strucked the Serpenterra down and exploded.

" NOOOOO......!!!!!" Lord Zedd shouted as he too exploded as the other rangers were in celebration.

" Way to go Tommy!" Mighty Morphin Black said.

" Great work Arthur!" Prism Knight Yellow said.

" That's my cousin." Pink Mystic Ranger said.

" I admit, you done very well rookie." Mighty Morphin Red Ranger said.

Meanwhile, the rangers were now assembled outside of this destroyed fortress.

" Lord Zedd Imperium and Goldar Imperium is gone." Arthur said. " Which means, everyone needs to go home."

" Hey Thor, Maddie is gonna be proud of you." Vida said.

" Stop calling me that. I'm not a God of Thunder." Arthur said.

" Finally, we can go home." Cassie said.

" Unless I can invite anyone in my Motocross Championship in Silver Side Town." Arthur said.

Later, at the Silver Side Town Motocross Championship as the other four Prism Knight Rangers along with the retro rangers were attending.

" Hunter. Remind me that I have a next motocross racing by next week." Blake said.

" The truth is Arthur might surpassed you." Hunter said.

" Looks like the event is about to start." Yoko said.

" Which one is Arthur?" Cassie asked.

" The one in a red helmet and a red motocross jacket." Chip said.

" I see him now." Adam said.

The race started as Arthur rode his motocross bike and managed to outrunned the other motocross riders.

" Here it comes." David said.

Later, Arthur reached the finish line.

" YES!!!! YES!!!" David and Alex were both said. Arthur got the championship trophy.

" Well, he is the best biker." Blake said.

" Everyone here enjoys celebration." Sheila said.