37

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 37

    It’s not the style of Changlehou’s family that you’re going to leave your clothes and fame deeply. Since it’s a good deed, it must be done with great fanfare. Otherwise, who knows you did a good deed.

    Do not leave a name for good deeds, that is nonsense, there are people in the world who are indifferent to fame and fortune, but it definitely does not include the Changlehou family.

    Changle Hou felt that since he had to donate hundreds of thousands of taels of silver every month, he would not tell the world to make a world-shattering donation scene. It was too bad and not in line with his image.

    Of course Cheng Ruyi raised his hand in agreement.

    After enthusiastically discussing for an hour, finally discussed a good idea to donate silver.

    Rong Mo, who was next to him, almost couldn't help laughing when he heard this good idea. He blocked the corner of his mouth up with a teacup, really wanting to see the expression of King Shi Ping Nan.

    After the regulations were in place, the family went back to the yard to wash and sleep.

    Only Rongmo's bamboo garden was still lit by candles.

    An Yi is the leader of Rong Mo's dark guard, and also the hidden guard of the Rong family. Only the Patriarch can know their existence, and they were handed to Rong Mo before the death of the Patriarch.

    This dark guard has been secretly protecting Rong Mo.

    The Changle Houfu family didn't know at all.

    It's not that Rong Mo wants to conceal it, but Rong Mo, who bears the blood and blood of the Rong family, does not want Changle Houfu to be involved, and now he is finally a little bit ugly.

    The people behind the scenes really have been paying attention to him.

    The assassination of a group of people in black in the afternoon seemed to others to rob the silver. If he hadn't noticed it was wrong, he wouldn't have doubts about it.

    After finally confirming that the person who robbed was the killer of the Blood Hall, his suspicion was correct.

    "An Yi, is there anything wrong with Princess Rong?" In the

    silent room, candlelight flickered, and a dark shadow quietly appeared beside Rong Mo.

    "Master, my subordinates only found out that Princess Rong's personal servant Ding Xiang hurriedly left the house this afternoon, and then found a lonely alley hut and went to a grocery store called Hutchison, and stayed for about a cup of tea. "An Yi bowed his head respectfully and replied.

    Prince Rong's Mansion is not so easy to get in, their people can only watch outside.

    Fortunately, a little discovery was finally made.

    "Hutchison Grocery Store?" Rong Mo's eyes narrowed slightly. "Did you find anything in this grocery store?"

    "The time is too short, and the subordinates haven't found out anything yet."