1

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

简体

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1

    In the thirty-two years of Zhengde in the Great Zhou Dynasty, the summer was scorching, without a trace of wind, and it was extremely sultry.

    There is a small pond in a quiet and elegant courtyard of the Houfu in Changle, Beijing. Cheng Ruyi sat on the octagonal pavilion stone bench next to the pond, eating and drinking.

    The stone table was filled with exquisite meat dish stewed meat and stewed soup, the aroma drifted away, and the maids, ladies and small servants not far away just took a look and concentrated on doing their own things.

    The maid Mo Xiang held a tray on the side, and on the tray was a set of Meihua Linghan pastel tea set.

    At this moment, Mo Xiang's hand was shaking, and she looked at the eldest lady with a hint of shock, a hint of inconceivableness. Thinking of the rumors in the capital, it is possible that the lady was hit too much, and the whole person's brain was broken.

    Cheng Ruyi ignored the thoughts of the Moxiang maid. She only felt that there were so many delicious foods, and there were no zombies, and she was especially happy. As for the others, Cheng Ruyi didn't care at all.

    After waiting for her stomach to be too strong to eat, Cheng Ruyi reluctantly looked at the few pieces of rouge goose left, and complained that her stomach was not up to date.

    I plan to wait for the stomach to clear up before eating.

    No food can be wasted.

    Mo Xiang on the side saw that the lady finally stopped eating and drinking, stepped forward cautiously, placed the tray on the empty space of the stone table, respectfully poured a cup of herbal tea, and served it with both hands.

    "Miss, this is the herbal tea that the slave servant pours for you to relieve the greasy."

    "Yeah!"

    Cheng Ruyi glanced at this respectful maid, and didn't say anything to take the herbal tea directly, and drank it in one go. This is her maid Mo Xiang, um, is the confidant who serves by her side.

    After drinking herbal tea for a while, Cheng Ruyi felt that his stomach was digested, and he ate up the remaining pieces of rouge goose breasts. Then he was satisfied while rubbing his belly and asked about the dishes tonight.

    "Mo Xiang, you go to the kitchen to find out what to eat tonight?"

    Mo Xiang shivered, and quickly retreated.

    Cheng Ruyi invited a woman to clean up the table. This woman was a little fat and her old face was covered with sweat. After she came over, she wiped the sweat off her face with a kerchief and paid a respectful salute to Cheng Ruyi. Quickly packed the stone table and retreated.

    There was no hint of surprise.

    Cheng Ruyi was not the original product, and didn't think it was wrong at all. From her point of view, she was the master, and they were slaves. It should be respectful to her.

    In the last days, strength is respected. She was instilled in the thought of respect for strength since she was five years old. As a wood-type supernatural power, Cheng Ruyi lived very well in the last days. By the way, her parents raised her own smooth and smooth life.