61

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 61:

    For several days, the rumors about Rong Mo's life disappeared without a trace.

    There are rumors that Cheng Qingyao framed her cousin and was retired everywhere in the capital. There was even a tendency to become more and more intense, and Cheng Qingyao's reputation was completely ruined.

    Cheng Ruyi listened with relish to Mo Xiang's eyebrows talking gossip, while looking at the lazily red foxes not far away, with smiles at the corners of her eyebrows and eyes.

    Unlucky for Cheng Qingyao, she was the happiest.

    These red foxes have been raised in the mansion for some time. Their fur is smooth, soft and shiny, and they are red like fire. They are the heart and soul of the mother Rong Susu. They often take them to the gatherings of noble ladies.

    Today's Rong Susu is the darling of every banquet, and his treatment is very different from the previous few people.

    But everyone knows that the purpose of these noble ladies is for the magic medicine.

    The popularity of the magical medicine is far beyond imagination. Even the wealthy of neighboring countries secretly send people to buy the magical medicine. The two hundred magical medicines per month are just a drop in the bucket. , Let alone people from other countries.

    So they started to take the lady route.

    One month's time is enough for them to see the huge benefits of magical medicine for women.

    In particular, the wife of General Wang Shen, who was the first to enjoy the benefits of magical medicine, has become the envy and jealousy of many military commanders and wives.

    Rong Susu is very busy every day, busy with the affairs of the house, busy with her daughter’s marriage, busy attending parties, busy showing

    her cousin Luo Fei to see girls... Her father, Chang Lehou, is also socializing recently. Duo Duo, the lazy tiger raised in the family was taken out by him from time to time to show off, and it was very hateful.

    As for Rong Mo, after his life experience was exposed, he was busier than before.

    The wedding is getting closer, and the weather is getting colder and colder. Cheng Ruyi was arranged by her mother to help the housekeeper. Fortunately, she was lazy with the help of Mother Yang. Cheng Ruyi had learned about housekeeping a long time ago, but she was tired and lazy. , I don't have that patience, but she will check it from time to time. It is impossible for the next person to deceive her.

    "Mo Xiang, go and ask the housekeeper if the big cock and chicken and duck eggs I want are ready. Remember to ask the housekeeper to ask someone to pick more vegetables in the house. Oh, and let the housekeeper tell Uncle Li to install two more big ones. Rooster, send someone to send these two big roosters to the palace to Master Gongsun Yi, so that he can taste the taste."

    The chickens and ducks in this mansion usually eat the vegetable leaves that Cheng Ruyi gave birth to. They listen to the piano music every day, and the meat is tight. It is really chewy and the taste is extremely delicious.