Chapter 5: 𝕋𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕩 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

It was the start of the first day of having classes. Some demons were probably now heading school. It was going great...well for them....however for you...well....
.
.
.
.
.
"I AM A FUCKING IDIOT!!" You screamed out loud to the whole world.

You woken up late or...so you thought. You were kinda half-awake when you took a look at your alarm. You zoomed towards the bathroom and cleaned yourself the best you could and went downstairs and had yourself a quick breakfast. Then, you went running to Iruma's house since there were demons flying to Babyl's, so you couldn't use your broom.
.
.
.
.
.
( I. AM. SPEEEEEED!!! )

All in all great morning

.
.
All in all great morning....👍

However, when you got there Iruma wasn't outside yet. So you were tapping your foot impatiently while leaning against the wall of the gates and closing your eyes.

When Iruma came out, You were more irritated because you were wasting time. But one good look at Iruma's face, you forgotten about it.

"What took you so long?!"

"I couldn't refuse him...." Iruma unconsciously said to you.

He looked pale and a little white for some reason.

"Refuse what...?" You raised a brow. "Did something happen?"

"Of going to school" Iruma sweated looking down. "I don't wanna get eaten..."

"Iruma you're too soft-hearted..." You sighed

Iruma still appeared sad so you tried to cheer him up.

"Hey...."

Iruma looked up.

"If you stayed home, you wouldn't have met me..." You told him. "I'm your friend right?"

Iruma unconsciously held his breath.

"Now cheer up! Besides, if anything happens then I'll be right by your side..." You grinned.

"O-oh right...." Iruma felt himself go warm.

"Now, LET'S GO!! We don't want to be late!"

Iruma snapped out of it and was confused.

"Y/N, what time do you think it is...?"

"7:56AM?" You checked your phone. " Oh......"

No wonder you were waiting for him for so long. He probably hasn't even finished his breakfast during your wait.

"I probably haven't set my alarm correctly when I went to bed...." You angrily muttered as you put away your phone.

Iruma sweatdrop. 'She got here a little early...'

"Yeah, I get it don't think about it..."

"Sorry..."

"Whatever..."