Chapter 6: "𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣?"

At the end of the day everything went quite well aside from the crazy summoning. After you found Iruma he told you everything that happened with him, Prof. Kalego and Sullivan.

Apparently you can't release a familiar from its contract for a year....and may die if you try to forcefully release it.

Prof. Kalego passed out after hearing Sullivan explanation again.

"Well, that sounds rough..." You sweatdrop as you, Iruma, and Asmodeus walk outside the school gate.

"It was terrifying..." Iruma shivered as he thought back to what happened.

"I think Master Iruma did an excellent job!" Asmodeus exclaimed.

"That's not really the point Pinky....." You sighed.
You pulled out your your phone and checked the time.

"Still early...I can get there on time...." You murmured.

"On time for what Y/N?"

"Well, I need to somehow support myself Iruma so I got work..." You told both of them.

"You live by yourself?" Asmodeus was a little surprised.

"Well yeah, I don't have any parents..." You told him.

"From now on then love, I shall—"

"Don't even try it Pinky...I won't accept anything you would offer to help me...."

"But Y/N...." Iruma began.

"No Iruma...I don't want to intrude" You sighed. " Besides, I like being a little independent....so don't worry about me"

"Y/N...."

You checked the time again on your phone.

"I better head to work now you two. I don't want to be late..." You waved at them. "I'll see you guys tomorrow...."

When you were far enough from them you stopped walking. You weren't going to make it for work if you keep walking on foot.

"𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱....." You whispered holding out your hand.

A broom appeared in your hand in smoke. You settled yourself on it and began flying your way to work. You closed your eyes to visualize your butterflies and let them fly around to find out if anyone is near.

"𝓖𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼..."

◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ 

You were able to get to one of alleyways near the cafe/bakery undetected. Then, you snapped your fingers for the broom to poof and disappear. You let your butterflies fade into blue dust and went inside your workplace.

"Got here just on time Y/N..." One of the workers approaches you.

" One of the workers approaches you