𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

A bit busy with exams but here's a bonus....

You got to your house safe with no problems at
all and checked the runes if any evil tried get into your home. After that, you went to take a shower and settled down in your little library for some reading. You put one of your hands in front of you and concentrated as you whispered some words under your breath, letting the blue mist surround it.

Books began to fly out out of their bookshelfs and go towards you.

"What a day I just had..." You sighed as you flipped a page as other books surround you. "An out of the ordinary love confession, rumors about me being a wife, Iruma's familiar being the one in-charge of the familiar summoning...."

You paused your reading.

'Very well...we will meet later Mistress...'

You groaned because of the promise you almost forgotten. 'How did I forget..?'

You pulled out a familiar-summoning sticker and summoned your familiar. Your fox familiar showed up in smoke.

"I was beginning to think you forgotten about me Mistress

"I was beginning to think you forgotten about me Mistress..." Your familiar said as it appeared.

"I apologize...I just had a busy day with both school and work..." You said as you place a bookmark in the book you have been reading and close your eyes. " I am a little tired...."

"Shall I allow you to rest then?" The familiar asked. "You do have school tomorrow....."

"It's alright, I was planning to do some reading before going to bed but I remembered you are wondering what I am after all...." You opened your eyes and peered at the fox familiar. " However, I believe you already have your answer...."

"So you are a witch...?"

You gently smiled at it and held up the book.

"Yes I am, but if you think it is still unbelievable then...." You snapped your fingers and the books surrounding the both of you returned to their proper place in the shelves.

"Hmm...you are quite talented Mistress...." The fox murmured as it looked at the books returning to the bookshelves. "You are not some amateur, are you?"

"Who knows?" You gaze at the fox. "I won't say that I have completely learned all the ways of the witches but I have learn things here and there...."

"It has been a long since I met one of your kind...." Your familiar looked back at you. " I thought they have gone extinct after their war but I suppose you one of the last"

"Indeed I am, I don't think we properly introduce ourselves, my name is Y/N L/N and no need to call me your mistress...." You smiled. "I hope we get along...."

"Lady Y/N, I do not have a name to give you because no master or mistress of mine bothered to give me one...."

"We'll work with the mistress thing later...." You sweatdrop. "Do you have a gender?"

"I am genderless..."

"Then from now on, I shall call you Homura so I hope to get along with you..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Homura.....I like the way it sounds....."

Not really good at giving names (T▽T)