𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕...𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟?!

Bonuses are just me being a complete dumbass in forgetting some parts but add something to it.

"Pinky, you did talk to them ONLY right....?" You asked nervously. "They won't mess with her again?"

"Yes, As ordered by you dear and Master Iruma, I've return after having the students who picked on Valac promise that they won't pick on her again....." Asmodeus placed a hand on his chest.

"Right....." You could clearly see all the black burn marks that covered Asmodeus' hair and clothes.

"I-I see....." Iruma sweatdrop.

Asmodeus was hit by some green slime paint that knocked him to the ground. It was kinda clear who threw that.

"It's a hit!" Clara joyfully shouted. "Azz-azz is so pale, you're like a canvas~!"

"You bastard...." Asmodeus raised his head.

"Slime paint~"Clara handed you both different colors of slime paint.

"No, I'm really not good at throwing" Iruma gently waved his hands.

He took it anyway.

"Master Iruma?!" Asmodeus turned pale.

"I supposed I'll play...." You threw one up in the air and caught it as came down.

"L-love?!"

"I'll treat you to juice if I lose!" Clara began throwing her slime paint.

Asmodeus dodges all her throws.

You had a lot of fun throwing all the slime paint at them. What a great playful activity.....

"This slime stuff do come off right.....?"

◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷◁ ▷

As the sunset comes, students in Babyl's began packing their things and exit the gate. A lot went flying home to their families to rest and have dinner.

You, Iruma, Asmodeus, and Clara went outside the school together. You really enjoyed the moments you had today. Iruma and Clara began chatting about random things to each other. While they were talking, you heard a cough right next to you.

"A-ahem...." Asmodeus coughed.

"Something the matter?" You asked.

"It's nothing dear...." Asmodeus said and averted his eyes. "Did you really enjoy my....acting...?"

"It was very entertaining....." You chuckled. "Never thought I would see you do that...."

Asmodeus was blushing.

"T-thank you..." Asmodeus thanked you. "Uhm....that role of you being husband earlier...."

"What about it.....?"

"Uh, may you do it again sometime.....?"

'Huh?!'

"I would like to see it again...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Uhhh................"

Boom

Boom. \(^w^)/