iam not done yet

Magnus ran his hands on Alec's back to try to comfort him, they both sat there like for minutes, Alec kept asking him to don't leave.

Alec didn't stop crying, he soothing Alec's back gently.

"stupid Alexander, after our incredible first date, you dreamed like that!!" he asked gently holding Alec face.

He wiped away tears and kissed those eyes "don't cry, I couldn't see you like this".

"remember what i'm saying now. no one is taking me away from you, it's all in your head. Don't make me your weakness, accept me as your strength" Magnus said and held Alec both hands in his.

"you don't get it, it's... it's like" Alec words cutoff by him and starts to say "I know... and I have every answer for every word of your nightmare. The first one is give me some time, maybe until the end of the year. I promise we start our life after that, leaving this mess behind. I already took your appointments Alec, we can do this together" he placed kisses on both cheeks.

"and this ring, it's only yours Alexander Lightwood and iam planning to give you more. for every promise and happiness we share" he placed kiss on Alec's hand "I never take them away, iam yours Alexander" he assured.

"never ever dare to say like that, my Alexander not a curse. You are far the greatest thing that happened to me, you changed my life. before you I don't know who iam. a reckless man who doesn't know what to do with life. you gave me hope, you are my family now, my home, my everything" he kissed Alec forehead and smiled looking at hazel eyes.

"Your father and Max are not here, they are in heaven, they are happy if you are. watching you suffer makes them feel sad, please make peace with it. nothing gonna happen, i'm not leaving you" he caressed Alec cheek who quickly leaned to that touch and closed eyes.

"No one can replace you in my life, there is only one Alexander in this universe. and I don't want you to change for me. I love your stubbornness, your attitude. I love when you get mad and I love to tease you. I love your smile and that grumpy face also, I love who you are and I want you to act how you want"

he gently moved his hands on Alec's hair and pulled him forward, their faces only inch apart.

"you drive me crazy, your lips are enough for me. you don't know how good kisser you are. we will definitely have sex in future but it's not the reason we love eachother, you know that right. Never dare to think you don't please me. every little detail of you please me and make me happy" he looked into hazel eyes and then lips.

"your eyes ask me everything even your mouth doesn't. Do you know why I mess up with you every time, I can see a desire in your eyes. your cheeks change colour when I touch you, a blush spreads around your face, your body shivers a little bit. You gave up everything and let me do whatever I want, I love the way I can only see you. iam the one here begging you Alec, please clearly see my face" he gently kissed those lips.

Alec parted his lips, taking Magnus lower lip, he couldn't understand, Magnus asked him to see but he couldn't, he closed his eyes feeling incredible butterflies around him and his heart filled with happiness, Magnus finally kissed him without asking.

They started suck each other's lips and their lips moved so fast but it lasted for seconds when Magnus pulled away and gripped Alec's hair "ma- Mag...!" he breathed heavily, gulping his dry throat and he needed more. He saw that look before also, he saw it so many times, it's like a mixture of all emotions, love, desire, desperation, pride, happiness.

"What do you see Alexander" he asked.

"Lo-love... love" Alec said, smiling and biting his lower lip.

"Good, capture this face in your mind. Don't let your fear show that ugly scene, remember this face only" Magnus said moved his fingers on Alec lips "and don't bite it"

Alec blushed and bit his lowerlip again "I said don't" Magnus moved his two fingers over it and released lowerlip from teeth.

Alec again took that in between his teeth.

"fuck you Alec" he shouted smashing his lips on him, taking that lowerlip in his and started to suck.

Magnus kept sucked those lips and Alec moans were increased. He slipped his tongue in Alec's mouth exploring everybit of it.

They fought for dominance but Alec gave up after a few seconds, when Magnus started to use teeth.

Alec pushed Magnus away when his lips brutally treated drowning blood from it.

He looked at brown eyes breathing heavily, he had cut on his lowerlip and blood slowly coming out of it "I love you and I trust you for mylife" he kissed Magnus.

their tongues dancing and lips moving in perfect sync, exploring each other's mouths, knocking oxygen from lungs.

Magnus can taste blood, he neglected it a little bit and again started to attack Alec's lips.

Alec moans were muffled by his kisses at the same time attacking lips with his teeth. They both heard the doorbell ring for almost two minutes, neither of them backed away, they did not even back away for the air.

Magnus pulled himself back with such difficulty and rested his head on Alec's forehead, calming his breath.

He gripped Alec hair slightly pulling it backwards "Iam not done yet" he said looking seriously and Alec quickly nodded.

He stood up and placed a kiss on Alec's temple and left the room.

"what the hell, who keeps pressing the door…bell….you GUYS!!!" "perfect timing" he mumbled the last word to himself.

-----------------
Author note:
Alec needed this....❤️🙈
who do you think came....