108

MESSENGER
August 5, 2021 | 2:16 PM
Baker Griffin Andersen

Baker:
How are you doing bro?
Cash told me that you were drinking every night. Your cousin is getting worried about you too.

Kenzo:
I'm OK.
Tell Arlo don't worry about me.

Baker:
You don't sound okay to me.
Don't shut us down bro.
When we're all having problems with our girls, you were always there for us. Remember?

2:22 PM

Baker:
But I'm not going to force you to talk, if you're still uncomfortable telling me what really happened between you two.

Kenzo:
ang sakit pa rin e.
Akala ko kasi kapag tinanggap ko na mas sasaya siya sakaniya, mas magiging madali na ang kalimutan siya.

Baker:
So she really got back with her ex?

Kenzo:
I'm not sure bro.
I didn't ask...
All I know, is that she chose to go to him instead of fixing our own problems. Ni hindi niya nasagot yong tanong ko kung mahal ba niya talaga ako.

Kenzo:
The only thing we've talked about is that we both wanted to end things. I got tired of chasing after her, and she... she didn't actually tell me her reason, but it's obvious.
Mahal pa niya yong ex niya.

Baker:
You know what I learnt ever since I met Olive? Do not jump into conclusions easily, it will only complicate things further. It is always better to talk things out and confirm it to yourself.

Kenzo:
I don't know...
Right now, what I fear the most, is actually confirming that she didn't really love me at all.

2:31 PM

Baker:
I will cook your favorite Tinolang manok, to make you feel better.

Kenzo:
hindi ko na gusto ang tinolang manok. Cook anything else except that.

Baker:
Okay 👌🏻
I'll talk to the guys and we will come over at your place. But NO DRINKING this time. You're killing your liver.

Kenzo:
yes boss!
Alam mo kung ano pang natutunan mo simula nang makilala mo si Olive?

Baker:
What?

Kenzo:
Maging madaldal!
Ang haba mo na magreply ngayon e

Baker:
Gago

Kenzo:
🤣🤣🤣