♧Meet Y/N and Jungkook♧

It's a day of evening 5: 30pm. Sky looks red-purple looks so beautiful. Slowly clouds getting black and gathered. Seems like it'll be raining. Soon as a cold wind started blowing. A girl who sat on the bench. She started shivering and started wearing her jacket. She got up and walk out from there. She keep walking until she reach her house. As soon as she reached her house back. She opened the door, entered inside and closed the door. As she walked towards to her room but her mom made her stopped her at her place by calling her.

Y/M/N(Your mom name)

Y/M/N: Are you home dear??
???: Yes mom!! I'm so tired let me go and take shower.
Y/M/N: Y/N I need to tell you something.

She turned back to faced her mom.
Y/N: What is it???
Y/M/N:please listen me to carefully...
Y/N: What mom again marriage stuffs?? You coming with an another marriage stuff??? No mom i don't want to marry to anyone.
Y/M/N:Don't you want to marry but you have a good news.
Y/N: What now?? I want to marry him only cuz he is the one and only my love...I love him since childhood unfortunately he left Korea anddd......

She got interrupted by a Male voice
Y/F/M(Your father name)

Y/F/N: He moved to Paris but he lived there anymore dear.
As soon as a bright smile appeared on her lips.
Y/N: then where is he right now??
Y/F/N:Just look at her honey!! She is just excited to know about him.
He said his wife with a lower tone
Y/F/N: uhmmmmmm......what if I'm not gonna tell you about him so what would you do???
Y/N make puppy eyes
Y/N: papa!!!Please tell me where is he???
Y/F/N: Dear!! You're gonna marry him soon.
Y/N started jumping in joyful
Y/N: really dad!! I'm so happy for that you give me a huge gift in my life. Thanks both of you. But papa-

Y/N: His parents..did they know-
She cut off by her father.
Y/F/N: They said yes!! They really want you to be his wife.
Y/N:But-
Y/F/N: Our business bonding will be strong too. Moreover We had met already eachother. Jungkook and You also best friend. So there's no problem between you two right..
Y/M/N: Look Y/N father said please say yes....one thing he's become a famous ceo. How can I explain this you never reads newspapers.
Y/N: Mom,.Dad can I take time in this..... atleast both of you give me time to think about it...
Y/M/N: ofc..you can...
Y/N: Okay I'll let me go to my room.
Y/M/N: Hmm....
Y/N made her way to her room...as soon as she reached to her room. Opened the door, turned on the lights, throw herself on the bed and started thinking about it and talking herself.

Y/N: Jungkook.......I want to say yes but....I want to take time with this. I love you since I was childhood. I saw you in picture that you're become a handsome and mature. God my wish going to become.

While saying this she started blushing and hide her face with her palm. Then took out her phone and calling her Best friend Tzuyu...

On the call

Y/N: Hello Tzuyu!!
Tzuyu: what happened dear!! You met me before 3 hours ago....did you forget something in my house???
Y/N: let me continue my words..."I'm going to marry."
Tzuyu: *choked in her food* whatt????? You are going to marry?? In such a young age?? Have you lost your mind??? I'm damn sure you are kidding right?? Tell me nah ???
Y/N: Crazy ass are you eating???
Tzuyu: how do you know that??
Y/N: fatso...Cuz when you talking with me while eating your voice become changed. It's like you're not Tzuyu you're another girl.
Tzuyu: Yahh yahh okay...is it true that you're going to marry???
Y/N: Yes doll....
Tzuyu: But with whom??
Y/N: Mmmm....*Leave a deep sighs* My childhood love
....jungkook
Tzuyu: And you dumb Agree with it....so quickly.....so easily....
Y/N: Not yet doll....let me think about it...I want to say yes....
If I came to know that it's an another guy then I won't say..but it's jungkook and I know him..that's why...
Tzuyu: but any clue..any reason that you going to marry him.
Y/N: for mom and dad reputation....
Tzuyu: That's enough....just because of reputation....okay...
But aunty and uncle must be need to know that you have to Settle somewhere then ready for marriage.
Y/N: No need of that...jungkook won't let me to do work outside.
Tzuyu: Okay...as you wish but I need to say that think about it a lot...then I hope you married life going so well.
Y/N: Thank you doll okay bye let's meet tomorrow.
Tzuyu: Bye tc..
*Y/N hung up the call*

Y/N: I should say yes!!!

Meahwhile

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A guy with fitness hard body white blazer and black shoes, shining dark brown hair with doe eyes and blunt nose, cold experience in his face walking through the corridor. His employees are following him behind him. As soon as he reached his cabin.

???: So today I came to know that you guys are trying to  messed up with an another company.  What is this?? Is it sounds good.
*he raised his voice a little* Hmmm??? Honestly I can hire you guys if I want. But I can't cuz I don't want to put it down in front of my eyes. And sometimes media comes here. Are you guys trying to put my reputation down???
They got flinched by his deep voice. His voice make them hands trembling.
???: I don't like clumsy people at all. If I see next time any kind of clumsiness in you guys, I can hire you...I have that much stamina in me. I warned you for last time.
Employees: sorry sir.....we're really sorry for being clumsiness.
???: You guys may leave now.
They left his cabin. He started signing the office files one by one. As he signing the papers a female voice came from his cabin door.
???: Jungkook!!!
So, he is jeon jungkook!!
His gaze went to her....
Jungkook: Ohhhh!!Come in.....sana...*A bright smile appeared on his face*
So, she is sana. The ceo's girlfriend. No one knows about that Ceo's has a girlfriend. But his secretary once ask her "What relationship between you two??" So she said nothing.
Sana: what is this?? You call me by sweet names...
She went to him and hugged him.
Sana: gosh!!I missed you so much....
Jungkook: Babe!!I missed you too..tell me how was your journey??? *sana went to London for 1 month with her friends*
Sana:Mmmm......nice but-*she stopped for a while made him look at her*
Jungkook:But what??
Sana:you weren't with me there....it'll be great if you were there with you but you can't go anywhere cuz of your work.
Jungkook:Don't worry bae!!We'll go again after marriage.
Sana:Sure!!!
Jungkook:Sure!!
Sana:Thank you!! Did you tell your parents about our relationship??
Jungkook: not yet I'm gonna tell you today..when I returned home.
Sana:Ohhhh!!Let me know the good news...
Jungkook:Sure!!
Sana:Okay i may leave now..byee
She left his cabin and jungkook also ready to go home back.

As soon as he reached his home. Entered the house his called him.
Jk's dad: Jungkook!!
Jungkook:Yes dad!!
Jk's dad:come here!! *he went to him and sat beside him*So I want to tell you something. Do you know Y/N??
Jungkook: ofc I know her she's my friend.
Jk's dad: Hmmm...after some days you gonna marry her. Then she gonna be your wife.
Jungkook shocked by those words by his dad. He was so happy when he reached home and tell his parents about his relationship with Sana. But something going different here.
Then his mom started speaking....
Jk's mom: yes dear we want to say yes.. please agree with it...
We want you to be her husband. Please...moreover both parents know better eachother.
Jungkook:But- *he cuts off by him*
Jk's dad: She's more pretty than before. You can't put our reputation down right??
Jungkook getting annoyed but what would he do??
Jungkook:Okay.....Deal....I'll marry her.

Then he made his way to his room. As he reached his room opened up the door, throw his bag and his watch, seat edge of the bed and started thinking about it.
Jungkook: What should I do?? Today I was going tell about our relationship. Should I tell sana?? Oh God!!!

I'll tell her tomorrow. what if she mad at me???
Oh no!!

Jungkook: This is my destiny.....I wish I could stay so far away from my family and marry my love. But to be honestly I never been put my family reputation down. Then how can I do this?? "I should say yes"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maybe it's so short. Okay hope you like it......💜💜