♧The Truth♧

Actually I'm sorry for inactive here. Kindly apologize to my viewers 🥺

It's all about the Tzuyu's Childhood and horrible Past.

At Tzuyu's Mansion

It's morning 9am as always Tzuyu is getting ready for her work. Same goes for Taehyung too. Somehow Tzuyu felt guilt for not telling the truth. She seems upset. Taehyung noticed it and asked her

Taehyung-: Hon!! What's wrong?
Tzuyu flinched a little and answered him
Tzuyu-: Nothing!! *He sat beside her with facing her* actually I don't want to go today. I don't feel good. I think I'm sick.
Taehyung-: woah!! *puts his hand on her forehead to check temperature* it's a little warm. Don't go. Tell your workers that you can't come today.
Taehyung about get up but Tzuyu grabbed his hand makes him turn to her.
Taehyung-: What?? *questioned look*
Tzuyu-: Don't go today....please...
Taehyung-: I have to go I have work too. If you want something then I'll grab right now.
Tzuyu-: yes....
Taehyung-: What is it??
Tzuyu-: YOU!!
Taehyung-: What? What happened??
Tzuyu-: Please don't go today!!
Taehyung-: babe! I have loads of work!!
Tzuyu-: is work too important than me?
Taehyung now melted by her and decided to stay with her.
Taehyung-: Fine!! I won't go today! I'll inform my PA
Tzuyu-: hmmm!!...

After some times.....

Tzuyu and Taehyung both are having breakfast then Tzuyu felt something that it's been long time that Taehyung didn't even ask about her reason. Tzuyu actually decided to reveal the truth today that's why she stayed at home and made Taehyung stayed too.
Tzuyu decided to break the silence.
Tzuyu-: ummm...isn't it strange....? *Taehyung looked at her*
Taehyung-: About what?
Tzuyu-: It's been so long You haven't ask about my reason.
Taehyung-: What reason? *she shocked*
Tzuyu-: Seriously don't you know?
Taehyung-: Aahhhhh!! Oh I remember..see you always tried to ignore it. I thought I should stop asking...cuz you're not ready for it. Even you have a little bad temper. It might come out anytime.....anywhere...
Tzuyu looks down in guilty.
Tzuyu-: I wanna tell you about me. That's why I stopped you.
Taehyung-: Look don't force yourself....if you still- *cuts by her*
Tzuyu-: No Taehyung...you need to know about me.

Taehyung froze at his place.

Taehyung-: Okay then.....

Tzuyu takes a deep breath then exhaled.
Tzuyu-: The thing started from my childhood....and I'm an orphan. I don't know who's my mom and dad. The owner of orphanage said she found me on the middle of the road. It was so cold. If she wasn't rescue me then I could've died. After that night she took me to orphanage. I grew up there. She used to say I'm the smartest girl here because I already know that i have no parents. Till the last breath I have to survive alone without parent's love and support. And the age 14 I  started work at café so I can stay alone to explore the world. I was visiting orphanage always. Then age of 17....it was horrible night. I'm still shivering while remember that day.

Taehyung carefully listen to her then broke the silence
Taehyung-: What happened??

Tzuyu-: If it wasn't Y/N then I got r**ed and killed by the those monsters. Once I was in cafê and then some guys entered. I approached them to take order one of the guy asked for one night stand. I felt very awkward. then another one asked for Cellphone no. I said no I don't use cellphone. Then I came from there.
You know Taehyung the one who asked for one night stand he couldn't take his eyes from me. I wanted to leave the place but he might follow me to my place I lived so somehow I ignored him. Then I served their order then that monster touched my thigh intentionally. At that moment there's no one in the cafê. One of the co worker went to give the home delivery. I was all alone. I got stuck with monsters. They touched me inappropriately.

Taehyung shocked to hear this.
Taehyung-: but you could've do something like atleast you could scream or kick him.
Tzuyu-: I could but I couldn't if things comes up like this. I wasn't smart like right now. Then co workers came inside the cafê. I saved from those monsters. They said leave the cafê right now. They saw it. Cuz I was the youngest there.

Then I being watched, being followed by those. When they about to took me with them then a girl came there and that girl is Y/N. She saved me from those hungry wolves. Then we introduced ourselves then she took me home. You know she was shocked that I was living alone. Also she proud of me for that. Then she started visiting me. One day I was shocked to see her in the morning and I was sick. She was with her luggages then she said she wanted to live with me. Then we started living together, hanging out, share everything.
Yeah our school weren't same but I changed my school too. We grew up together. Y/N.....she became my sister, my parents.

Now You say how can I let her suffer who saved my life. She always there for me and I....even I know everything I can't do anything......so this is the truth you wanted to know.

Taehyung carefully listen

Tzuyu-: I know You're gonna leave me cuz I'm an orphanage....it's okay I won't force anyone....it's yo- *Taehyung suddenly kissed her*

Tzuyu-: What are you doing?? *Breathing heavily*
Taehyung-: how could you think that I'm gonna leave you? I'm gonna marry you. As you Said you always wanted a family.
Tzuyu-: I- *cuts off*
Taehyung-: It's okay. You struggle a lot. I never gonna leave you. I think I'm sorry for frustrated behind your back without knowing anything.
Tzuyu-: No It's okay you understand me well. I love you
Taehyung-: I love you too.

To be continued............