♧Welcome to Bangkok♧

It's late again....jeongmal mianhae💜😌
Before I start I wanna say something summer vacation is start and I'm totally free. I'm gonna upload quick. 2-3 days delay because study is also important as usual right. So you will read everyday. I'll update every night 11:30 in IST (Indian time). Let's dive in.

Author POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They entered the flight ✈️ and set up theirs stuffs on the upper space (understand please) jungkook took the window seat. He already said this to Y/N. there's so many people heading for holidays, honeymoon and trips. Also some schools students and teachers there for trips. But at the time A guy staring at Y/N constantly also he tryna talk to her but jungkook noticed it and furrowed his eyebrow.

Jungkook POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We are walking and searching for our seat then I marked it that there's a dude continuously turning back and looking at Y/N cause Y/N was behind me so I decided to ask him so I furrowed my eyebrow and asked.

Jungkook-: Mr. What's wrong why are are looking back? Did you left somethin' ?
Guy-: nothing....I wanna know is she your gurl?
Jungkook-: She is married and I'm her husband.
*somehow Y/N Didn't know about this because of crowded and noises*

I finally found our seats then I turned head back to Y/N.
Jungkook-: Here's it is.....as I said I want window seat.
Y/N-: Oh no problem.
So i went to window seat and Y/N seat beside me. That's when the same guy he met earlier sat two seat way in same row.

Author POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After some times the flight is about take off and then Jungkook noticed the guy kept looking at her made him a little bother. Y/N doesn't anything about this.
Jungkook broke silence.
Jungkook-: Umm...Listen!
Y/N-: Huh??
Jungkook-: Take the window seat.
Y/N-: but you want to- *cuts off*
Jungkook-: Now I don't want to come here..and stop interrogate me.
Y/N silently went to window seat.

Then The flight takes off.

After 5 hours of journey they finally reached the Bangkok Airport.

They took a cab and straightly went to hotel. They reached the hotel and went inside. Jungkook booked for them. Y/N stand there waiting for him to come.

Few minutes later jungkook came to her
Jungkook-: We have to wait for a while there's some Technical issues.
Y/N-: It's looks expensive and luxurious. Why did you choose this to stay. *Y/N questioned him*
Jungkook-: It's expensive but safety for visitors. Security 24/7, you can eat your meal here they've all facilities here...and yeah there's so many CCTV camera is here too if something happened.
Y/N-: ohh....

After few times they got room keys headed towards the room. Jungkook keep walking until he stooped in front of the door so Y/N stop walking.
Y/N-: Room no. 390
Jungkook-: hmm
Jungkook unlocked the door and let Y/N in first.
Y/N eyeing the room. She loved it.

Y/N-: niceeee!!
Jungkook-: hmm.... we're *clear throat* we're not gonna sleep together.
Y/N seems Sad
Jungkook-: Now don't ask me why? Mom dad is not here. We slept there because mom dad will be sad if they knew the truth.
Y/N-: Ok!!

Jungkook sat on the couch in relax then Y/N asked
Y/N-: Are you hungry?
Jungkook-: nope! You can eat. Don't appetite.
Y/N-: ok- you tired why don't you sleep for a while ?
Jungkook-: I'm taking nap. After we have to go.
Y/N-: where?
Jungkook-: To explore Bangkok city.
Y/N-: Okay.

Y/N-: Jungkook!!
Jungkook-: hmm...
Y/N-: Actually I didn't bring any night cloths with me. Can we go for shopping?
Jungkook-: yeah!! Y/N wake me up after 1 hour.
Y/N-: Sure!!

To be continued....

Very short right.....okay then let's meet in next part.
Byeeee!!!