♧The honeymoon plans♧

Hey Guys I'm here.....I'm so sorry make you guys wait so long...I'm sorry...I know you must be frustrated on me. But I'll be inactive again for 3 days only from 30th January to 2nd or 3rd of February....so yeah....sorry💜
Let's move to the Next part~

Taehyung POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung was sneezing alot (🤣) and got a runny nose.
He messed up the whole house. Then someone rang the door bells.
Taehyung-: Coming~ [He opened the door and it was his PA] Woahhhhhh~ These much......i- ......do you even consider me as a human? Give me half of this.....[He took some documents from him] Now leave..I'll see 'em later.

He closed the door put the documents on the couch...and called Tzuyu.

On the phone
Taehyung-: Jagi!! Where's the vacuum?
Tzuyu-: Ummm...upstairs....oh thank God Imma about to call you to clean the house. Clean it...
Taehyung-: Tzuyu!! I'm sneezing you-
Tzuyu-: Please!! [She begged him to clean the house]
Taehyung-: But-
Tzuyu-: I'll get you what you want....and when I returned I'll make you chicken soup I promised...
Taehyung-: pinky promise?
Tzuyu-: Pinky promise🤙
Taehyung-: Bye....

Here Tzuyu also working as a interior designer With Mrs.jeon but she never met her even know her.

Jungkook POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook reached at his company everyone greet him with respect obviously he's the CEO...he went to his cabin.

Jungkook-: Bring the Paris meeting mutual deal papers real quick....
PA-: Yes sir....(The PA left then Sana Entered his cabin with Documents)
Jungkook-: Oh Hello sa- (He cut off by her)
Sana-: here's your mutual agreement papers.
Jungkook-: Huh? Mutual agreement? What Mutual agreement
Sana-: between You and Y/N...
Jungkook-: What? Did I say this? How can you do this without my consent ??
Sana-: I don't know anything...All I want is sign the papers also make her sign too....Also this is agreement between us too...You're gonna leave her after one year.
Jungkook-: Sana!! Are you mad? I've already told her even she agree with it. Why you bring up this?? [He was about to throw it on dustbin but Sana grabbed his hand]
Sana-: Don't even try to do that...kindly do what I'm saying.....[He sighed]
Jungkook-: Okay!!
Sana-: Thank you atleast you heard me this time....I'll come back again.....

She left
Jungkook wondering about this how would she do this without his permission? Lol from here you should understand she just using you for your money.....

*clear throat*
Let's dive into next moment

Tzuyu POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tzuyu was seems busy with design the house. It was someone else house. The newlyweds couple gonna move here so she leads the workers the design should be like this....like that.... on other side her phone was buzzing...Ufff finally she heard it...

Tzuyu-: Who is it?? Oh Montana!![She picked up]
Tzuyu-: Oh sorry I was busy.....
Montana-: Ummm..Tzuyu do you want to meet my friend who works in Jeon company??
Tzuyu-: Ohh yeah!! Is she right there with you?
Montana-: Yes!! We're here!!
Tzuyu-: Where are you ?
Montana-: Umm....where we always hang out....
Tzuyu-: Okay I'll be there...
Tzuyu hang up....