Being a Seductress is Hard Work

Raven

     After Amora shoves me into our classroom, I am unmoved by the hilariously ironic cat calls that sound through the room at my presence. If only they knew about Amora's cat ears. I roll my eyes at the room, one of the many reasons I'm pawned after is because I play hard to get. Otherwise, everyone would get bored. Plus, I get to have so much more fun when I'm the one playing instead of getting played. I like to think of myself in an empowered position. Guys falling for me everywhere I walk. Wanting to kiss my feet and shower me with all of their love and affection along with plenty of gifts. Just to get into my pants. Other girls wish they could be me. Even Amora does sometimes, not for the attention, lord knows she absolutely hates attention. But because of how easily things come by me. Not that I take any of it. I don't want it. I would take things, just so I could give them to her if what she wanted was more materialistic. Jewelry, clothing, cars, expensive furniture. But what she wants is the other things I get like when guys offer to fly me to tropical places, Hawaii, Galapagos Islands. Or job offers. Really, all I have to do is ask the right guy and I can have anything I want. She loathes it. Not enough to resent me but, we've had a few fights over it. After class has started I get the various arrays of propositions, love notes, smiles, et cetera, et cetera...et cetera. It all gets a little boring if I'm being honest.

    When I look towards the door, things get entirely more interesting. In walk Ren and AJ. Looking as smoldering and sexy as ever. I hear several girls giggle from inside the classroom. I also notice the look AJ and Amora exchange. A little more meaningful than I thought he was capable of, at this point anyway. And it's impossible not to notice the way he casually slides into the seat next to her. Flashing that annoying smile that never fails to get on my nerves. Amora smiles at him. I have never in all my life seen Amora be so comfortable with someone so quickly, ever. Ugh. He's so cocky. And it works. AJ can have any girl he wants and he takes it for granted. How could Amora even trust him? I know they're connected but honestly, I don't want him defiling my cat woman. Prick. Narcissist. Egotistical sociopath. What I didn't notice until just now is that Ren has taken the empty seat next to me. Which wouldn't alarm me at all, except for the fact that it wasn't empty when he walked in. I guess AJ gives him some serious street cred, it's like no one knows Ren is just a sweet, blunt, adorable puppy. And it's now that I realize, we're totally blocked in, AJ next to Amora, Amora next to me, and Ren sitting on the opposite side. Keeping her and I trapped in the middle of the two boys. And the last thing I notice, all of the attention I was just getting, entirely gone. Because those other boys know, Ren and AJ have set their sights on us. There is no use in competing. I can't believe this! I'm not even dating either of them and I'm still chained down. Jesus, I wish we had never met these territorial primates. Amora however, seems completely at ease, she feels protected by them, mostly by AJ. The way he smiles at her...it's genuine. It's a very nice smile, one I'm sure Ren wishes was for him. Even if What Amora and AJ have isn't romantic, it's very strong. I'm even a little jealous. I look over at Ren, he seems a little colder than what I'm used to, but then again, I haven't even known him for 24 hours. He's staring at his phone, a grid of numbers displayed on the screen. It looks like he's wearing AJ's hoodie, and he has it pulled over his head, to where I can only see a spill of ginger hair and half of his pale, devastatingly handsome face. Along with a small peek of his black framed glasses. He's definitely the hottest four eyes I've ever encountered.

    Time to play.... I kick back in my chair and slam my feet onto the desk stretching out my long legs. I decided I'd wear my black leather shorts today, the ones that slide all up and down my thighs. Exposing enough, but not too much. And I'm wearing my favorite crop top. Black with chains accenting all the right places cut short enough to rise just over my belly button. And I catch Ren's eye. I check my nails, pretending not to notice as he stares. Practically drooling. I watch his gaze travel over my legs, up and down. Pausing as I throw one leg over the other, exposing more of my thigh. I'm so breaking the dress code, but lucky for me, most of my teachers are male and they drool just as much if not more than Ren is right now. And AJ, I notice him staring too when I look over. Amora has actually started paying attention to the class. Bor-ing. AJ bites his lip and meets my eyes. Hunger ignited his gaze. He gives me a sexy smile.

"We never really got around to rescheduling...did we?"

He leans over, behind Amora, and places a hand on my thigh. "Why don't you say we do that soon?"

I smile at him and pluck his hand off of me "I haven't said because I don't want to. I decided you're not worth my effort."

He gives a small laugh, only meant to entice me. He nods at Ren "Looks like you've got my boy somewhat...distracted."

I look back over at Ren who hasn't heard a single word of what we said because his gaze is still traveling all over me. every last inch of what he can't actually see. I look back at AJ and shrug

"I tend to have that effect on mutts." AJ leans in even closer and whispers, "Oh trust me darlin', he's a purebred. And he can do a lot more damage than you might think."

I lean towards him "Oh? And how would you know?" The words send blood rushing to his cheeks, but he tries to hide it with an easy smile,

"You really wanna know? I can show you."

he says with his special smirk. I just roll my eyes and direct my attention back on Ren. Eyes still grazing over me. He is not the least bit bored, now is he?