chapter 1 wedding day

It been months since they left school. Molly crowd the girl who wearing a beautiful white dress.

" Oh my baby girl getting married today." Molly said

"Er mom plz don't cry because if you cry then I will start cry it will ruin my make up." Ginny said trying not to cry.

" I so sorry baby girl I just happy that my baby girl get married to the famous Harry Potter." Molly said hugging Ginny then their a knock on the door "Come in" Hermione walk in and gasp "Ginny you look beautiful." Ginny smile hugging her best friend " Is the girl here." Ginny said Hermione nodded.

Pov Ginny

I feel so nervous it my big day that I going to married the famous Harry Potter in the whole wide world. "Ginny are you ok ?" I heard Hermione ask me that

"Yes Mione I fine." I lied to her she give me one her eye brows up "Ginevra Molly Weasley now I know you lied to me ."

"Hey I hate when you use my whole name, and fine I just a little nervous." I said got a little mad then cool down.

Pov Hermione

I new she was lied I can tell in her face " Ginny you know if ok be nervous right it you big day." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Yea will you get nervous when you married to Draco Malfoy." Ginny said put a smirk on her face. Before I could said something Arthur Weasley came in said "We ready." " Ginny stay calm." I said a left the room finding the bridesmaid I find Luna Tess Pansy and Roselee are all aready to get this wedding done with we was in order to going first I was the one who going first so I walk down the aisle, Luna was behide me ,Tess is behide Luna, Pansy behide Tess, and Roselee behind Pansy we was all standing next each waiting to hear the music play I was looking around I caught his eye looking in my make his famous smirk at me then the music starting to play everyone stand up watch Ginny walking down the aisle I can tell Harry was wow blowing in his mind.

Pov Draco

I can't keep my eye off Hermione she so beautiful today well she all way beautiful, we just got done hearing we do part I can't to married Hermione next year yes we find the date of the wedding.I was give Harry a patted on the back said " So Harry you got the girl now." He look at me just make a smirk then said "Shut up Malfoy." we both starting to laugh " So back call me Malfoy Potter." I said then the girls walk in " Oh how sweet they now back calling back to their last name." Ginny said that make Hermione laugh so hard " Draco can I have my Harry back." Ginny said I nodded

I look at Hermione who just sad a little bit I walk over to her sit down "What wrong." she look at me "Oh it nothing I just happy that my best friend got married." I nodded " Next it be us getting married." I add to that but she look so sad.

Pov Hermione

Last week ago

I was sitting with Ginny pick flower with her. " So Ginny I have not be my self lately like not feel way." Ginny eye at me "What I hope you get well soon I need you at my wedding." before I could said something I was about to get sick I ran to the bath threw up I heard Ginny said "Are you ok Hermione." "Yes I find." I lied to her . " Have you see a doctor yet." Ginny said I puzzle her question why do I need to go to the doctor of me threw up " Ginny why will I need to go to the doctor if I just threw up." I said " Because you might be pregnant." Ginny said I was indeed in shock what she said their no way I could be, could I me and Draco have sex couple week couple.

Now

I was still thinking that day I have not told Draco yet. Then I heard " Hermione will you dance with me." I look up it was Draco said that I nodded to a yes I got up and dance with Draco , he still puzzle me what wrong I just can't tell him here it Harry and Ginny wedding day." Mione really what wrong you be sad lately I don't like when you sad." He said I took a deep breath took Draco hand and went in side trying to find a room to talk when I find one Draco walk in follower in the room.

" Draco I really don't what to tell you here on Ginny wedding because I don't know I really am." I said Draco stare blank he put his hand thrown his hair.

"What you mean you don't know you really am." he said then he think about said " Hermione are you trying to tell me you might be pregnant."

Well that just answer the question ." Well I don't know I have not see the Doctor I threw up last week and Ginny said I might but I don't know and yes I know I should not keep this from you I just don't know." Draco walk over and hug me and said " It ok if you are I here for you because I love you so much." I smile what he said "I love you too Draco."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So could Hermione be pregnant? If so will it be a girl or boy

and I hope you like this first chapter of this new story if you have not read Hermione Granger Have a big crush on Draco Malfoy you better read that first.

XOXOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~