Chapter 4- Lucius Malfoy drying but how long will he live

~Lucius POV~
Find out my son going to be a father of Hermione's unborn child and I going to be a grandfather but will I get a chance to see him or her and the wedding since I find out I going to died soon. Looking at my stomach that have a small black dot starting to grown big soon I so scary to tell my family this.

"Sweetheart are you okay. "Narcissa said from the staircase

"Yes my dear." I said trying to hide the black spot from her

"Well then come back to bed." Narcissa said taking my hand I took it and head about to bed 

~Next day~

I woke up from my bed and see my dear wife sleeping peaceful, I left my room and heads down stairs to the dime room. and flashed back are coming in side his head.

~ Flashed back from a month ago~

I have a ex death eaters meeting sitting around with Mr.Parkinson , Mr. Zabini  and the other we was talk about how to fix thing since lord Voldemort ruin everything when we finally finished the meeting everyone left the room I was about to leave until a old friend of my come in " Oh hello Mr. Greengrass its not nice to see you it be a long time not see but if you don't mind i leave now." I said in a unhappy not to see him at all.

"Oh Malfoy you not going any where until I said so. So let get this start now what to start first oh that right how your son and his filthy mudblood of his you know he broken my daughter heart not choose her but choose that filthy mudblood how could you choose that mudblood over your master he gave  us everything Lucius and you gave up on your master because your stupid son fall in love with that mudblood." Mr.Greengrass said in disgusting way.

I  crunches my fist in a ball and said"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY SON STUPID AND COME IN THIS ROOM DEMANDING ME NOT TO LEAVE, AND CALL HERMIONE A MUDBLOOD YOU STUPID NO GOOD MOTHER FUCKER. SO GET OUT OF MY WAY NOW!!"

But Greengrass laugh so hard and said " Oh Lucius you have no clue when the day come and hit like a rock I hope you enjoy your months because soon and later that day will come " and then he strike me in one of his spell

~Flashed back end~

I still have no clue what he said about that " Oh Lucius you have no clue when the day come and hit like a rock I hope you enjoy your months because soon and later that day will come" It bug me what he said.

Pov Mr.Greengrass

"Daddy are we should we no have to to bring him back from the dead." Astoria said 

"Yes my sweetheart when he come back that mud blood will not be in the picture and you will finally  be with the love of you life." I said in great mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no Lucius die because of Mr Greengrass

And Greengrass bring the dark lord back will is plan work or will someone stop him from being him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~