Chapter 5 - Bring back the dark lord

Hermione and Draco wake up in their arm in bed. "Goodmorning my love" Draco said kiss her on the lip. Hermione smile and said " Hey my sexy beast. " atfer those two last word he made his smirk. "Really, sexy beast. " Draco tickle Hermione make her laugh.

Lucius walk by Draco and Hermione room hearing laughing and giggling he smile he wish he know how long he going to die but in his best he just going to spend time with his family and hope he get a chance to see his grandbaby. "Father are you ok." Draco said step out his room looking worried "I fine son" Lucius reply back went to his office.

Midwhile at the Greengrass house

A girl name Daphne who the daughter of Mr. Greengrass and the sister of Astoria. She didn't like the idea what her father doing or her sister doing she can't understand why Astoria what Draco Malfoy. She wish she was not part of this family. Daphne went down stair to get something eat until she hear when her father spoke.

" Do you have everything. "

"No sir just couple thing here half the stuff you need."

"Thank you guys but come back when you got all the stuff to bring back the dark lord now go."

Daphne didn't like this at all so she left the Greengrass house went the Malfoy manor when she got there she start to panic because she didn't know how they going to treat her so she slowing knock on the door and the door open by Hermione Granger. " Hermione! " She said Hermione stood their shock to hear one of Greengrass said her first name then she snap out when she hear Draco voice "Hermione who at the door- " he stop when he see Daphne at the door , " Daphne what are you doing here." He said to her, " It about my dad he going to bring back the dark lord ." She reply to him "WHAT." Hermione and Draco said in shock.

~~~~~~~~
Short story sorry. It seem like Daphne warned Hermione and Draco that her father bring back the dark Lord they though it was get much better but seem they wrong you have to see what happen next.
And thank you for like my story and the other story that go went it so enjoy my story plz vote and comments and save in your library
Xoxox
~~~~~~