Chapter 2 I'm pregnant by Draco child

POV Hermione

I wake up next to Draco's arm, he was still sleeping so peacefully I didn't what to wake him up. We have a long last night celebrate Harry and Ginny getting married. I also told Draco I might be pregnant too so I have a Doctor appointment to see if I am. I left the room to head down stair saw Narcissa sit on the chair reading a book.

" Goodmoring mom." I said she told me I can call her mom.

She jump out her sit " Sweet heart don't do that you scary me but goodmorning you too do you what some tea." I nodded my head sit down on the couch pour me some tea. I have not told her if I really am pregnant.

"So is Draco up or sleeping." Narcissa said putting her book down

"He sleeping I just left him." I said she shake her head

" That boy need to hurry up and find a job soon." We both starting laugh . I got up and said " I going to make breakfast"

"Nonsense sweetheart I ready have breakfast done do you what bacon and eggs with toast" Narcissa said I nod lightly she got up to the kitchen. I was look at the book on the shelf to see what good to read then I felt someone arms wrap around my hips I gasp for a min and start to see the blonde pale boy smile at me.

"Good morning beautiful " Draco said kiss my neck then Narcissa came in with a plate of foods

" Goodmorning son" She said putting both plate on the table we walk over to the couch and sit down and we started to eat then Narcissa said "Hermione are you ok" I was taking bacon after a other bacon.

Draco look at me and then at his mom and said " she find mom."

" Draco let her talk to her own self." Narcissa said take the plate off the table.

" I fine Narcissa I just very hungry" I said

" Oh Ok my dear " she said

Later the day

I was waiting for the doctors to come in to check if I has a baby or not then then doctor walk in

" Hello Miss Granger, I going to be your doctor today you can call me Angel" Doctor Angel said she walk up to me and said " So you here to see if you are has a baby let go see." She pull out a little box with a slick out too " So I going to put this gel on your belly ok" I nod

" What the tiny thing there doctor Angel " I said she look at me and said " That their happen to be a tiny baby in you."

~~~~~~
So she is has a Malfoy baby sorry for the long wait I be so busy latly but plz vote or comments
~~~~~~