Chapter 8 - It a boy

Two Month later

Greengrass has been busy trying to bring back lord Voldemort from the dead again. But he try so hard following directions. Also deal with his young daughter.

As for Hermione and Draco still have there task on stop Greengrass plan. But for now Hermione has appointment to see what the sex of her baby is. Draco was happy to know what his unborn child is he doesn't care if a boy or a girl he just happy to start a family with Hermione.

"Hermione are you ready to go." Draco said waiting patiently

"Yeah" Hermione said

As they let the Malfoy Manor to go to the hospital wings to see the sex of their first child .As they got there Hermione went over the desk to sign in. Hermione sit next to Draco waiting for her name be call.

"Draco what wrong?" Hermione said to the sad Draco.

" I be thinking Mione we should get married this month for my father sake since he dying I can't wait long." Draco said

"Is this what you what because I like that being Mrs. Malfoy." Hermione said Draco smirk at her last sentence.

"Yes we can talk it later tonight ." Draco said

"Hermione Granger." Nurse said as she came out

The nurse show Hermione and Draco to the room as Hermione lay down and Draco sit on the chair next to Hermione . Hermione pull up her shirt a little bit do her doctor put the gel on her to look for the sex of the baby. As for Draco who quite and confused of what they doing.

" what wrong Draco ." Hermione said as she look at him

"Oh nothing love." Draco said

"Okay ." Hermione said

Nurse looking for the sex of the baby she finally find what it is "Hermione you seen like you having a boy."

That make Draco really happy to have a son as he though about it he remember back in Hogwarts he have a dream about him having kids with Hermione.

As they went him they told Narcissa and Lucius the news, both the news they having a boy and getting married next week.

~~~~~~~~

So guys sorry for my grammar and I finally let them get married that what you guys be wait for.

And sorry for the short chapter I not a big long writing person
~~~~~~~~~~